|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩★|

-

"𝟚 Waffles and Some scrambled eggs for her and I'd like a bowl of ramen please. " Gojo smiled at the small and pale looking waitress.

"Yes sir. " She nervously walked away.

I loved the thought of eating waffles, I've been craving some for a week now but for some reason I could never seem to get my hands on any these days.

Could he be a mind reader?

"So Y/n , It's early in the morning and I'm sorry to ask you this right now but.."

He hesitated.

"But what?"

Sighing, he opened his beautiful mouth and spoke.

"How was spending time with sukuna last night!" he smiled innocently, Placed the palm of his hand into his face leaning on it.

You thought about last night and how gojo had lied to you.

"I... you.. YOU LIED TO ME! " pointing at him his eyes widen in confusion.

"I.. lied? " He scratched his head, He looked adorable doing this but that's NOT the point here.

"YES you DID lie! "

"How? "

"You told me that man was a VIRGIN! " I jumped out of my seat looking down on the male.

Everyone in the restaurant looked into my direction.

I stared back at everyone and slowly started to melt in embarrassment.

"Please don't tell me they..heard that"

"Yes they did, Sit down and quiet down.. " Gojo whispered loud enough for you to hear.

Plopping myself on the chair, I looked at him and waited for a response.

"I only told you that so you could receive a little surprise, Besides your not a virgin either so what's the problem? " He shrugged his shoulders as his lips touched the red straw from his drink.

"T-thats because it's my job! " well not really but..

"And what if he was an actual virgin? Aren't you suppose to have sex with someone you love? You would have tooken our poor innocent sukuna's virginity withought even loving him for real, Your the guilty one here" he squinted his eyes and nodded his head.

I gritted my teeth in anger.

"But be honest y/n, You know you liked he way he fucked you didn't you? Was that dick goo-"

I covered his mouth with my hand and glared at him.

"Sorry for the delay, Our chef had a little accident, Hope you guys weren't starving to death while I was gone" the waitress had come and placed our food on the table.

"For your information, I was starving to death but since I'm dying and my foods finally in front of me I'll let it slide"

The waitress looked at me in disgust and rolled her eyes

Oh no she did not..

"Ahah thank your very much Ma'am! " Gojo had shooed the girl before I could even do anything.

Lucky....

To be polite, You waited for Gojo to Eat first, But all he did was just look at you.

I was dying of starvation and this man is just staring into my soul.

"You can eat you know" Was all you needed to hear before I dug into my food, Savoring each and every ingredient.

"By the way, if you ever need an actual Good fucking im always available~" Gojo teased.