|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪★|

"Shes...beautiful... "

He smiled as he looked at nobara dancing on stage.

"What do you have feelings for her or something? " I cooed.

He completely ignored my question as he still watched from afar.

H-he just ignored me?!

"What are you still doing here? I told you I have a girlfriend. " His eyebrows furrowed as he pushed me aside showing he had absolutely no interest in me.

I was proud that he had showed his loyalty but the shoving me aside is too much!

Nobara you lucky bitch.. You got a good one.

"How rude! " I stood up and snuck my way out of the crowd before anybody could even recognize me.

The music stopped and nobara's dance was over.

It's almost my turn, I just have to wait for another girl to dance and then it's my time to shine.

I opened the door to nobara's room and find her cleaning the sweat off her face.

"Hey nobara you did gre-"

"He was disgusted wasn't he?"

Wow, She changes so much when she's in love.

Not even a "Hey bitch. " or anything.

"No, he was the opposite actually, I saw how he watched your every move. I was getting a little jealous by how he was eating you up with his look.. Only I'm suppose to look at you like that. " I crossed my arms.

"Really? " she blushed.

"Yeah, I acted like I was interested in him and he completely ignored me, He even pushed my aside! "

"No way! Your lying tell me more! "

"And then-"

*knock knock*

We both turn to the door and find Maki and itadori entering the room.

"You have a visitor." Maki smirked at nobara.

Itadori entered as he scratched his neck, "You were amazing..." he nervously laughed as his eyes turned to me.

"Meet my friend y/n! " she placed me in front of him.

"T-This is your friend? " His eyes widened as his face turned red.

"Yes, I am... " I glared into his eyes which made him sink into his clothes.

I leaned closer to his ear.

"I won't tell her what you said about her being your girlfriend you little brat. Next time think twice when acting like a little shit to me. "

"Haha funny j-joke! " he backed away and quickly dashed over to nobara's side and sat next to her.

"Y/n! What are you still doing?! Get your ass on that stage! " Maki yelled from the other side.

"Right! " I look at nobara and winked at her, Leaving these two alone is a little dangerous but there's no way to avoid it.

-

The red light shined on me and only me..

Swaying my hips to the beat of the music.

I miss this feeling, but what I miss more is the feeling of attention from one person.

Getting attention from multiple men is one thing....but from one is way different.

"Shake that ass for me baby! " a middle aged man yelled from across the stage.