|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟★|

Men chase me..

That's right, I'm stripper. I have plenty of guys out there who would die to have me spend a night when them.

My looks were a gift from the one whom gave me this opportunity to live.

I thought This Bastard wanted something serious, He wants me for my body. Just like the rest.

But I can't complain because I could be a horny bitch too.

He was the only one who could reach the right places and farther.

Such a disappointment...

Therefore, If he wants me he's going to have to catch me, Because I'm slipping out of his grasp.

"Fuck you. "

Sukuna was taken aback, His eyes had widened.

"What the fuck did you say? "

"Are you fucking deaf? I said..Fuck you. " my face went serious.

I'm not going down this time.

Especially to a man like him.

"Have you gone mad? Do you know who your talking to?! "

" I'm not stupid, I can clearly see who I'm talking to. " I walk up to him.

My hands land on his chest and slide them down below his abdomen.

His body flinched , for he couldn't read my moves.

I look up at him with seductive eyes, My hands stop near his member.

My lips make it's way to his where they were slightly touching each other.

"You just lost a bitch." I back off and look at the table behind him.

The dishes looked so lonely, It's as if they were waiting for me to devour them.

"And I'll be talking these" I picked up a plate stuffed with food and walked towards the door.

I stopped right at the exit.

"Hey, I'm not going to be waiting for you.."

"If another man comes by I'll just have to devour him. If you really want me... Your going to have to get on all fours and beg me for it like a good boy. "

And for the first time ever, The pink haired man's cheeks slightly turned pink.

Was he angry or turned on?

I slurped my spaghetti and left the room.

Each step was like me slowly gaining my confidence I once had back.

The hallway was a long walk but I soon spotted the young waitress coming out of the bathroom.

She looked up at me with worried eyes.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean too! You shouldn't have helped me, Now Mr. Sukuna is angry at you, I'm terribly Sorry! " she mumbled and her head lowered down.

Why is she so afraid I wonder?

My hand lifted her chin and made her look at me in the eyes.

"Darling, There's no need to be afraid of Me, Speak with me Normally, I'm okay with it. "

Her eyes widened at how close I was to her face.

"W-why are you being nice to me? Normally the Women Mr. Sukuna brings are very rude and not very Well-mannered! "

Well I'm not very well-mannered either but-

"Wait what? Other Women? " I say confused

"Oh... You didn't know.. I'm sorry i shouldn't have told you.."