|★ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟★|

"Go to the back seat. "

"What? " I said slightly confused

"I said get in the back seat, Are you fucking deaf? "

I hesitated for a second but finally understood as I made my way to the back seat but when I turned around he was unbuckling his belt

He grinned

"I'll show you that I can please you better than that blonde Bastard. "

Is he insane?!

Even if he was hot, All the blonde man did was help me out, And is he 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 going to do this when we're at the gas station?!

"Sukuna not here, There could be people outside!" I backed up a bit trying to get away from the horny pink-headed beast.

"Do I look like I give a fuck? They can watch me pound your pussy to a pulp so they can stay away from you. " he slightly slid his pants off. His V line revealing itself.

I was expecting us to go to a fancy restaurant, Get drunk, And then get laid.

But the Damn Gas station?... Was not expecting this at all.

Guess girls really do over think stuff.

Although I felt uncomfortable with the place, I didn't want to back out so quickly.

"Yeah okay, Your shy. Don't worry I'll do it for you."

Sukuna grabbed onto my shirt and ripped it apart leaving me in my bra

A thing I've learned from him, Is that he has a habit of ripping things.

First it was my lingerie and now my shirt? What's next? My pussy?

Sukuna unclipped my bra Flawlessly and he closely watched as they bounced out.

"Your titties are so fucking big ."

He bit around my nipple and sucked onto them leaving marks on them.

Soft moans escaped from my mouth and his hand slowly made it's way down to my pants.

Sukuna looked into my eyes and for a second there, it had felt like we actually had a connection together.

Well at least for me it did..

His gaze pierced into my e/c eyes making my body tingle.

"I want to pleasure you. I want to fuck you senselessly till you cannot feel your legs." he buried his face into my neck.

What's making him act this?

"But I simply can't today I'm afraid. You'll have to walk for our date later. But Don't you worry this won't take too long.." He hummed as he bit down hard.

I winced in pain

His fingers glide through my wet folds. And his bulge was rubbing on my leg.

The man's whole body was ontop of me and even though he felt heavy. I wanted him to stay there.

I felt as he inhaled my scent. It was weird but for some reason, I also wanted to smell him. His Cologne was way too powerful, Any girl could get near him and steal him away.

Or more like... 𝘏𝘦 could pick up any girl and take her away.

My mind was filling up with thoughts that were irrelevant and that's when Sukuna slipped 3 fingers in, And it caught me by surprise.

His fingers moved in a average pace,He moved his head away from my neck and moved onto my lips.

My lips and his smashed with eachother.