Chapter 7

Nat's POV

   "Ok so I was able to get enough DNA off the glove to be able to run against our database." Banner explained.

"How long will this take?" I asked.

"Depends on how good the DNA sample is." Banner said

I sat watching the screen anxiously waiting to see if we would get a match. I really hoped that we would all be wrong about Caitlin and that hopefully the DNA wouldn't match her. "Banner can you pull up the security tapes from the time we where in the meeting?" I asked. "Of course." he replied. I was watching the fast forwarded security footage when I noticed something. "Banner pause the video." I said. the footage showed Caitlin going into Caps room and coming out with his shield. I had Bruce switch the camera's so we could see her movements and we watched her place caps shield in the vents. we continued through the rest of the footage finding more and more evidence against her.

"Beep, Beep." when the computer as a match had been found. My heart sank as I saw the results. The DNA was a 100% conclusive match to a one Caitlin Maximoff.

  "Banner I'm going to call a meeting, do not say anything about this till I say so." I commanded

Banner nodded as I Headed out of the Lab to Gather up the team.

   About 10 minutes later

I looked out of the meeting room to see Caitlin sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Ok I've called this meeting because Banner and I discovered the identity of the Dark witch. Wanda, Vision Dark witch is your daughter Caitlin. " I said

"What no, are you sure?" Vision asked.

"Yes." I replied.

"Come on really? DNA from a glove that's all you have." Wanda scoffed

"Wanda we have security footage of her going into our rooms during the time we where all in the meeting, I watched her hide cap's shield and there's a clear shot of her taking the mask off after she tried to kill me and clint." I explained. "What are we going to do about her?" Questioned Stark. "We could arrest her and lock her up." Suggested cap. I look over at Wanda to see a few tears falling down her checks and then vision grabs Wanda's hand.

"Wanda its ok my love." Comforted Vision.

  "No its not Vis, I'm her mother I should've know something was wrong and maybe I could've stopped her." Wanda Cried.

  "No Vision is right, this isn't your fault and I'm thinking maybe we don't arrest her just yet. let me question her and see if I can get her to confess." Suggested Nat.  The Rest of avengers looked at each other and nodded in agreement. "Ok Nat where going to go with your plan." confirmed captain American. "Nat please don't hurt her." Wanda Begged. "Wanda I'm not going to hurt her I promise." I promised.

Caitlin's POV

I was just watching tv waiting for the avengers to finish up there meeting when I saw them all walking over to me. "Caitlin I need you to come with, I need to ask you a few questions." Nat Explained. "Ok I replied Nervously as I got up to follow Nat the rest of the team following behind. Nat lead me to a black windowless room and Just left me in there probably just to talk to the team. I knew they must know something or else I wouldn't be in the interrogation room. I would be lying if I sat I wasn't somewhat nervous only because Nat wasn't my Nat. My Nat wouldn't hurt me but this Nat doesn't have the same relationship with me in this time then she does in mine. I just sat in my chair trying to look as unfazed as possible.

I turned to see Nat come in and sit down in front of me. Nat just looked at me with zero expression on her face as he adjusted herself in her seat.

"So Caitlin why don't you just save us both some time and just confess." Nat Said.

"Confess to what?" I asked Confusedly.

"Don't play dumb Caitlin I know everything." Nat Claimed.

"know everything about what?" I questioned.

"I know your dark witch." Nat Accused

"No I'm not, Nat I swear I'm not." I pleaded

"Stop Lying Caitlin we know its you. we have evidence to prove it." Nat Snapped.

"What? what evidence?" I questioned.

"We found your DNA on the glove Dark witch was wearing." Explained Nat.

"What? No I didn't do anything." I cried.

"Oh really because security footage I have says otherwise. We have footage of you going into our rooms and taking or messing with our stuff." Nat Scolded as she hit her fist on the table making me Jump.

"No someone is trying to frame me, I didn't do this." I Pleaded for Nat to believe me.

   I looked over at Nat who was now standing in a corner just staring at me as tears fell down my checks. this was the first time I was actually Afraid of Nat.

  "Caitlin we already have enough evidence to arrest you, you tell me why and I can help you." Nat said.

  "Nat I.... Alright fine I admit it, It was me." as I wiped away my fake tears.

"Why are you doing this?" Nat asked me.

"I have my reason but the real question is what are you going to do to stop me. your powerless against me, your the weakest avenger Natasha Romanoff. why don't you just go back to the red room where your actually consider to be the best because against me your nothing." I ridiculed as I used my magic to change into my suit.

   "No your an evil little girl that deserves to rot in jail." Yelled Nat.

   "Well bye Nat this chat has been fun but I have to go." I said as I walked out of the room to see the   cap and clint and my own parents all suited up ready to stop me. This should be fun I thought as I Prepared Myself to fight.

     Alright hope you enjoyed that chapter. the next one will be up soon.