Chapter 1.2

Natasha leads us inside after looking at the water for a bit. She walks off and I begin to walk around. Seeing many people behind computers talking.

"This looks boring." Venom says in my head.

"Kinda, it looks cool tho." I say.

"No, it looks boring. I wanna bite someone's head off." Venom says.

"Wow, calm down buddy. Once we're out on the field you can bite someone's head off." I tell him.

"Deal?" He asks.

"Deal." I confirm. I begin to walk to Stevie so I'm not alone.

"Gentlemen." Fury greets. I clear my throat.

"And Alex." He says and I smile. Steve then walks towards him and hands him 10 bucks, making Fury smirk. Steven than wanders off.

"Doctor, thank you for coming." Fury says to Bruce and they shake hands.

"Thanks for asking nicely. So uh, how long am I staying?" Bruce asks.

"Once we get our hands on the Tesseract, you're in the wind." Fury answers.

"Where are you with that?" Bruce asks and Fury points at Coulson.

"We're sweeping every wirelessly accessible camera on the planet. Cell phones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite, it's eyes and ears for us." Coulson answers.

"That's still not gonna find them in time." Natasha says.

"You have to narrow your field." I tell everyone.

"How many spectrometers do you have acces to?" Bruce asks.

"How many are there?" Fury asks Bruce.

"Call every lab you know. Tell them to put the spectrometers on the roof and calibrate them for gamma rays. I'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition. At least we could rule out a few places. Do you have somewhere for me to work?" He says and I lost him at his first sentence.

"Agent Romanoff, could you show Dr. Banner to his laboratory, please?" Fury asks her.

"You're gonna love it, Doc. We got all the toys." She tells him and they walk away.

"Sooo, what can I do?" I ask Fury, looking around.

"You can eat the groceries you bought and brought here." He suggests.

"Where can I do that?" I ask him.

"In the lab, with Banner. Or you just stay with Steve." He answers.

"I'll just annoy Stevie here." I nod and walk off towards Steve.

"I mean, if it's not too much trouble." Coulson says to Steve, probably talking about the trading cards and I open my pack of Sour Patch Kids.

"No, no. It's fine." Steve assures.

"It's a vintage set. It took me a couple of years to collect them all." He tells Steve. I hold my candy out to both of them and they happily take some candy.

"Near mint. Slight foxing around the edges, but-"Coulson gets cut off by an agent.

"We got a hit. A 68% match. Wait. Cross match, 79%." The agent says.

"Location?" Coulson asks.

"Stuttgart, Germany. 28 Konigstrasse." The agent answers.

"He's not exactly hiding."

"Captain, Alex and Venom. You're up." He says making me nod and we walk off.

-

"Not to men like you." A old man says, standing up and Loki chuckles.