Chapter 2.4

"Okay I'm thirsty. You go up and I'll get some pepsi from the corner shop, yeah." I told Steve as we step off of our motors. We've just gotten to the apartment but a mf is thirsty.

"What? We literally just ate?" He laughs making me laugh as well.

"I just got thirsty big man." I laugh and turn around to walk to the store.

I walk in quickly grabbing my drink and heading to the counter to pay.

"Will that be all?" The worker says, flashing me a smile.

"Yeah." I nod and she scans it and I give her the money. "Have a lovely day." She nods with a smile and I walk out of the store, up to the apartment.

"Oh yeah, what's it cost?" I hear a woman's voice say making me frown as I walk up the stairs.

"A cup of coffee?" Steve replies making me smile.

"Oh? Steve flirting?" I laugh as I walk over to the two, standing next to Steve making him hit me slightly.

"Thank you, but I already have a load downstairs and you really don't want my scrubs in your machine. I just finished a rotation in the infection disease ward, so.." The woman says making me scrunch my face in disgust.

"Well, I'll keep my distance." Steve says.

"Bro." I laugh at his lack of flirting.

"Hopefully, not too far." She replies. Oh damnn.

"Big fella got himself a girl, isn't that right?" I tease in a whisper making him blush a little.

"Oh, and I think you left your stereo on." The woman says making me frown and look at Steve.

"Oh. Right. Thank you." The woman walks off and Steve and I look at each other confused.

"Did you leave it on?" I ask and he shakes his head, walking off with me following him.

We enter the apartment through our window. Steve in front of me with his shield in his hand. We quietly walk to the living room and see the one and only there.

"Oh yeah, just make yourself comfortable." I roll my eyes walking further into the living room.

"I don't remember giving you a key." Steve says making Fury sit up.

"You really think I'd need one?" Fury says.

"Well, yeah obviously." I roll my eyes once again.

"My wife kicked me out." He says ignoring my comment.

"I didn't know you were married." Steve says.

"A lot of things you don't know about me." Fury says.

"Yeah and that's exactly the problem." I sigh out making Steve nod.

Steve goes and turns the lights on. We look at Fury and his face looks like he's gotten into a fight or something. He holds his hand up and turns the light off. He grabs his phone, typing something and then showing us.

Ears everywhere

I read it and quickly catch on to what's happening.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but I had no place else to catch." Fury says and types something else on his phone.

"You can sleep in my bed Nicky poo." I joke lightly but no one replies making me shut my mouth.

Shield compromised

"Who else knows about your wife?" Steve asks.

You two and me

Damn not even Natasha or Maria.