Chapter 1.5

I speed to the lab and walk in with Fury following behind me.

"I'm back." I smile and sit down on one of the chairs.

"What are you doing Mr. Stark?" Fury asks walking to where Tony and Banner are.

"Uh, kind of been wondering the same thing about you." Tony tells him.

"You're supposed to be locating the Tesseract." Fury tells him.

"We are. The model's locked and we're sweeping for the signature now. When we get a hit, we'll have a location within half a mile." Bruce explains to Fury, pointing to the computer behind Fury.

"Yeah, then you get your cube back. No muss, no fuss. What is phase 2?" Tony asks Fury and Steve walks in and drops a something on the table with a thud.

"Phase 2 is SHIELD uses the cube to make weapons. Sorry, the computer was moving a little slow for me." Steve says, explaining what phase 2 is.

"Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does now mean that we're making-" Fury tries but he gets cut off by Tony.

"I'm sorry, Nick. What were you lying?" Tony asks, showing his computer.

"I was wrong, director. The world hasn't changed a bit." Steve says and as on cue Thor and Natasha walk in.

"Did you know about this?" Bruce asks Natasha, pointing to the computer.

"You want to think about removing yourself from this environment, doctor?" Natasha asks Bruce.

"Haha, I was in Calcutta. I was pretty well removed." He reminds her.

"Loki is manipulating you." Natasha tells him walking closer.

"And you've been doing what exactly?" I ask her, breaking my silence and walking towards the group.

Shit is about to go down motherfuckersss.

"You didn't come her because I bat my eyelashes at you." She says to Bruce, ignoring me making me scoff.

"Yes and I'm not leaving because suddenly you get a little twitchy." Bruce tells her.

"I'd like to knew why SHIELD is using the Tesseract to build weapons of mass destruction." I ask Fury while walking to stand next to Bruce.

"Because of him." Fury says pointing at Thor.

"Me?" Thor asks confused.

"Last year, earth had a visitor from another planet who had a grudge match that leveled a small town. We learned that not only are we not alone, but we are hopelessly, hilariously, outgunned." Fury explains making me scoff.

"Thor didn't come here because he wanted to, so stop blaming him for your mistakes." I tell Fury while Thor smiles at me then his smile fades and he looks at Fury.

"My people want nothing but peace with your planet." Thor tells him and he nods.

"But you're not the only one out there, are you? And you're not the only threat. Alex's parasite or symbiote is a threat too." He says making Venom come turn into his form.

"I am not a parasite!" Venom yells making Fury flinch and finally shut up.

"It's okay buddy, you're not. He's trying to make up excuses." I say in Venom's head.

"Can I go back now V?" I ask him and I'm back in my human form.

"Can I bite his head off?" Venom asks in my head.

"You can bite Fury's head off if he doesn't stop blaming people for his problems." I tell Venom making Fury turn to me frightened.

"The world's filling up with people who can't be matched, that can't be controlled." Fury tells us and I'm quick to speak up along with Stevie.