Chapter 2.2

As I do a smooth landing on the boat I see a man walking with a gun. I quietly walk behind him and put him in a chokehold, making the man pass out cold.

"Take 5 man, you need it." I smirk to myself.

I see Stevie hit people making me go to him. I kick someone off the boat. Another man comes up, trying to attack me as I quickly defend myself. I feel a presence behind me as I blindly kick behind me, hearing a man groan.

I run my way to clear the rest of the boat. Steve runs up to me as I push someone in the water. He then rolls on the ground hitting someone, while I hit another man who came up the stairs.

"Should've stayed down there, dumb whore." I scoff while getting hair out of my face.

I get turned around and am greeted by a man with a knife. Steve quickly takes him out before he throws the knife in someone's hand.

"Oh shit!" I laugh amused.

"Language Alex!" Steve sighs, which makes me laugh more.

"Sorry dude, but that shit was cool as fuck!" I laugh before looking at him.

"Watch your language." He warns.

"Sorry dad." I say as he shakes his head.

We jump down somewhere and there are more men which makes me stop laughing. I quickly get into action and take some men out when Steve does the same. Steve walks away as I take the last man out. When I'm done I hear a gun cock next to me.

The man mumbles something in French which I don't quite catch. As I turn around, I see the man fall down. I look up and see Rumlow. Great.

"Thanks." I thank him with a tight lipped smile.

"Yeah. You seemed pretty helpless without me." He smiles as I scoff. I then see Steve coming back.

"Oh god, you're so funny!" I say sarcastically.

Natasha, Steve and I walk next to each other.

"What about the nurse that lives across the hall from you? She seems kind of nice." Natasha starts making me laugh.

"Secure the engine room, then find me a date." Steve says.

"I'm multitasking." Natasha says and I smile.

"Plus, she fancies Alex not me." He says and I look at him with a frown.

"Since when?" I ask confused.

"She asked your number." He says and I smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Natasha scoffs making me laugh.

"Aaww is someone jealous?" I ask teasingly as she scoffs again.

"Never." She says as she jumps away.

"Totally."

-

"Sooo, what now?" I ask Steve as we're crouched down.

"Did you not listen as I explained the mission?" He asks confused.

"Do you want the real answer or the bullshit answer?" I smile.

"You know wh-" he starts but gets cut off by Rumlow.

"STRIKE in position." He says.

"Natasha, what's your status?" I ask in my comms. She doesn't answer making me frown.

"Status, Natasha." I say again.

"Hang on!" I hear her say as I look at Steve in confusion.

"Engine room secure." Natasha finally says.