Chapter 1.3

We're in the room chilling with everyone. Well it's so boring, everyone is quiet. Suddenly Loki walks by with guards surrounding him and he smirks at Bruce? Weird. Than I wave at him, making him smile at me. Natasha and I begin to watch the security cam of the cell Loki's in.

"In case it's unclear, if you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass." Fury begins and he pushes some buttons, making the ground open.

"30.000 feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant, boot." Fury ends and Loki chuckles.

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki guesses.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Fury informs.

"Oh, I've heard." Loki says turning to the camera and looking at it, knowing we're all listening including Banner.

"A mindless beast. Makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?" Loki says raising his voice.

"How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did." Fury answers, bitterness in his voice.

"It burns you to have come so close. To have the Tesseracr, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share. And then to be reminded what real power is." Loki tells him.

"Well, let me know if 'real power' wants a magazine or something." Fury says and he walks away and the camera footage ends.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he?" Bruce asks.

"Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?" Steve asks Thor.

"He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard, nor any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth, in return I suspect, for the Tesseract." He answers.

"An army from outer space." Steve repeats.

"That's just what he said Steven." Venom says, poking his head out of my shoulder.

"Venom." I warn.

"I'm hungry." Venom says to me.

"Here." I say and give him his chocolate.

"My favorite." He smiles, eating it.

"Good boy." I tell him.

"So, he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Bruce informs us.

"Selvig?" Thor asks.

"He's an astrophysicist." Bruce explains.

"He's our friend." I tell them.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Natasha says turning away.

"I want to know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." Steve says.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats. You could smell crazy on him." Bruce says making me turn to him.

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he's of Asgard. And he is my brother." Thor warns.

"He killed 80 people in two days." Natasha states.

"He's adopted." Thor adds.

"He's still my friend." I tell them and begin to sit next to Natasha.