《The weeping sound》

{Hope you'll enjoy😊}

One Thunderous night, A couple named Carter and Lillac were drunk during a party. When they arrived at their hotel, which they booked was totally messed up. They called the maid and she said "Ma'am and Sir, please don't live here or you'll experience paranormal activities it can also drag you to death. This room is cursed..." she warned them saying this. But that couple was so excited to live in their room with paranormal activities because they were a big fan of paranormal events.

O͟n͟e͟ h͟o͟u͟r͟ l͟a͟t͟e͟r͟

Lillac woke up during her sleep this was because of a low weeping sound. When, she went downstair to check, It was coming from her old basement. She was scared going in. When the weeping sound turned into a horrible scream, she ran upstairs and told Carter about that. He was very tired and he didn't listened to Lillac. He just said "If you heard it 3 times more then I'm gonna check downstairs now just let me sleep". Lillac sighed and went back to sleep. She heard that noise one more time..and one more time again..
She was sobbing now and trying to woke up Carter. When she saw Carter face, his skin was pale and bonny, his eyes were not there only holes. She was horrified by looking at his face.. She realised that the weeping sound was coming from under their bed. Then, a hand came under their bed and made Lillac's neck apart from her head.

{Soooooo, Rats did you liked this chapter...?????}