《Brother's friend》

{ Guys, so Idk this will be horror or something. But plz check this story. This is my creation story that I'd made so enjoy 😊}
[Based on Bts☺]

There was a family named Kim family. There lived 4 members - Kim Zangsu, Kim Linree, Kim SeokJin, Kim Taehyung.

Jin was a funny and smart boy. He was 16 yrs old. His brother was 8 yrs old. But something was wrong with Jin's brother. He often says that he has a friend. But Jin told him there were no friends of him. But sometimes Taehyung will argue with Jin having this conversation...

{Jin's pov}

When I was lying down on my bed in my room, my parents came and said "Sweetie, we're going to your aunt's house. We'll come back at 1:00am. At 12:00 am can you please send Taehyung to sleep...?" They asked politely. I nodded in response. There was all silence in our whole house. Not a single creeking sound. Then I saw at my watch and saw it was 11:00 pm and realised that my parents had left. I headed to my living room and sat on my couch and started watching tv.

...59 minutes later...

I woke up, the tv was still on and I again looked at my watch it was saying the time is 11:59 pm. I thrn headed to Taehyung's room. It was upstairs. When I opened the room's door, I saw his room was messed up. I sighed in frustration. "This boy..." I said in a low voice because Taehyung was fast asleep. When I was cleaning all stuff, I saw Taehyung's diary. I started reading it.

Dear diary, Today I was trying again to make Jin hyung believe me but he didn't believed. I ended up arguing. My friend Jungkook was so sad today hearing that no one believes that he is real. He said that he'll do something that everyone will believe him. I said it was a great idea. When I asked what he is going to do he said it was a "secret".

♡ yours truly Taehyung ♡

I was shocked about his imagination because his imagination was so good.
I then gave a soft smile. And then I saw his drawing sheets. I saw our family with 5 members. I was shocked because there were only 4 members in our family. "One : Father Two : Mother Three : Jin hyung and me Four : Jungkook. I LOVE MY FAMILY ".
When I was reading this I took a peek at the corner of Taehyung's room. It was a black shadow of a boy aged as Taehyung. He was totally black, only his hair was able to see. It was also black with a bowl cut hairstyle. I was alarmed at that moment...
He was approaching to Taehyung's bed and then to Taehyung. Next moment was so disturbing for me when he opened Taehyung's chest and grabbed his beating heart. [☺] I took a look at my watch it was 12:00am now. The black boy slowly walked towards me. Slowly, Closer, Closer...

{Author's pov}

He did same to Jin....
He was Jeon Jungkook...

{ Thank you so much guys for all your support(个_个). I know this story was long enough but it has Part 2 also and idk which day I'll post it. Happy New year guys ><(◕દ◕) Lub y'all }
°

 Happy New year guys ><(◕દ◕) Lub y'all }°