《Closet friend》

{ Heyo rats, I'm sorry for the late update as I'm a couch potato 😅. Enjoy 😊And lastly I don't own this story...}

My name is Marrianne Lime. And I'm 20 years old. I live in Chicago city. I have a brother named Marc Lime. He lives in New York City with my parents. He is 10 years old. I live alone in my house in Chicago city. My parents leave Marc here for weekends.

It was a cold night. Marc was here for weekends. Whereas my parents were in London. I made dinner for Marc. After eating dinner, we went to sleep.
At midnight, I heard chuckles, giggles and talks from Marc's room. I headed to Marc's room. I peeped in and saw Marc was talking to someone. He was sitting in front of his closet. "Who are you talking to at midnight...?"
" Robert..." he said bluntly. "Who is Robert?" I asked. "My best friend from closet..." he murmured. "Marc, now go to sleep". "Bye Robert..." he mumbled. He headed towards his bed and leaned on his bed. I slowly closed the door and headed towards my room. It was 3:30 am. It was my second time I woke up due to some noise from kitchen. I headed towards kitchen. When I turned the lights on, I saw someone in front of the kitchen fridge. I swear it wasn't Marc...
I rushed towards Marc's room. Marc wasn't there... When I looked down the window, I saw him lyingon the ground in a pool of blood. I tried to cry but I facepalmed myself because someone was in the house. He pushed Marc from window. Thankfully, Marc had a telephone in his room. I locked his room and dialed 911. "Hello it's 911, mam how can we help?"
"There's someone in my house and he killed my brother..." I weeped. "We're sending help mam, we'll arrive there in just 5 mins". Hung up....
5 mins later I heard police siren outside my house. I peeked outside his window and saw police surrounding my house. They arrested a guy that was smaller in height that could fit in a closet. He handed a blood full knife. I ran outsides to see my brother. He was lying on pool of blood... I cried so much.....

From that day we'd never unlocked the closet in Marc's room...

{ Rats, if you liked this story please vote and don't forget to tell me in the comments how you liked it ♥ so bye 👋 }