《Lights》

{ Hey rats, I'm here you're bloody frnd is lazy but I'll try to post stories everyday. Say hello to your ghost frnds and it is made by me and belongs to me so, enjoy 😊 }

Jacobs family, who was living in a small house. One day they died of mysterious case. Their soul roamed over the house. They didn't hurt people but will scare them away by flickering lights. When a family comes in that house, lights will flicker for unknown reasons. They'll run or sift to another house or town..... Many say that who lived in that house will go blind or mentally ill....

There once a family named Black family, came to that house for living because Mr. Black had transferred their for work. They lived a normal and happy life. Until one night, lights began to flicker for unknown reason. And the daughter of Black family was all alone in her room. She was freaked out so, she hid under her blanket. Then, she saw a Black shadow coming towards her. She closed her eyes tightly. Then, she heard a familiar voice, it was Mrs Black.... She said "Are you alright, Sweetie?" with a soft voice. "Mom, why are these lights flickering so much...?" She asked without knowing anything. Mrs Black was silent for a second. "Honey-" she was cutted off because her daughter was groaning in pain. "Mommy my eyes I can't see anything!" She groaned in pain. Then, Mrs Black told Mr Black about how the lights flickered and how their daughter went blind of lights. From that day the family never transferred in that house.... No one lives there...

{ This story was pretty boring I think... If you liked it plz vote and comment. Bye rats! ♥️👋 }