{ Nightmares of Unknown pt. 2 }

{ Part 2 is here, I hope you enjoy ☺️ }

" Little Ivy.... I'm here... Little Ivy bloody,
I had make her cruddy,
Tik tok tik tok the clock goes
OFF."

"Noooo, please leave me alone.. What do you want from me??" I said, tears bursting out of my eyes as I woke up. "Sweetheart, calm down mamma's here." I hugged my mom and started crying in her embrace. "Mom, I want to die! Or otherwise he will not let me live.." I cried. "Sweety, we have to go to the Psychiatrist, quick."

"Good morning, can we meet Mr Chris? I have made an appointment." My mom said smiling softly. "Sure miss, but you have to wait for 5 minutes, please?" The man said with a  smile and then started at me. I quickly hid behind my mother. We sat on the chair, waiting for our name to be called. "Miss Ivianna Cozzy, please come in." The man said. When my mom walked in where Mr Chris sat, I had a weird feeling that something bad is going to happen. "So, Ivy? Feeling alright?" He asked. "Mr Chris, she's been screaming in her sleep more worse than before, what can we do?" My mother told Mr Chris. A worried and scared expression occurred on her face. "Just what I told you to do.." he said looking down, seriously. "No.. but we can't, she's just girl!" She yelled tears falling down.

I felt a strange connection between me and Mr Chris as he was looking at me. "Argh, it hurts!" I moaned. "Argh, leave me alone! NO! don't do that! I'm going to die! Agh!! No..." I can't stand the pain anymore as I lied on the floor and began hurting myself. "NO! No no! My Ivy!" My mom screamed and held me in her arms. Mr Chris was coming towards me with a sharp knife, I was going to die and I knew it.

"Little Ivy, let's go to my world, I'll give you everything you want."

I sighed and before I realise I was on the rooftop, I jumped.

"We will play together! I will always make you happy, not like your mother or anyone, I will make you the happiest in MY world." A unknown voice said. I don't know but I felt happier and held his hand to go into the portal of his world. "Thank you for this, Mr Chris."

{ I hope y'all enjoyed this <3! Bye byeee ✨ }