{The weird guy}

{ I'm discontinuing this book-
Ha! You thought! I'm not, ok? Just jk. Anyways, enjoy 😊 }

Well, I'm Andy and I've my only family. My sister Leah who is 8 years old and I'm 15. My mother and Father are on a vacation. They're in New York and we're in Chicago.

"I'm heading to school, Andy. Take care and bye!". "You also take care, Leah. And also finish the whole tiffin!". I said while being ready for my high school. "Oof, gotta hurry. Again, I'm late...". I said.

I'd just out of my house, and hear footsteps. It was early in the morning so, there weren't many people awake at this time. It was 5:00. I was freezed. I tried to turn around and.....

It was my sister-
I asked her what happened.
"Oh silly Andy. It's Sunday!" she said happily. I was dumbfounded. "Wha- What!?" "Ok let me check calendar... Oh yeah it is...!" I was ashamed.

~Time Skip~
~At 4:00pm~

We're studying now. Leah and I share one room. "Leah, go do your yesterday's homework." I said, my face glued to my book. "Okie, bro..." She said, her voice was sounding annoyed.

~Time skip~
~At 7:00~

My assignments were finished and I went to see what was in the fridge so, I can make dinner. It was nothing. I groaned as annoyed. "Leah!" I called her. Footsteps of running sounded from upper floor to down. "Yes?" she said while coming down. "Leah, I'm going to the mall to buy some food. You stay here and take care of the house and also when I go, you'll lock the door. Here are the keys." I gave her keys and kissed her on the forehead and left. She locked the door. And ah I forgot to say not open the door for a stranger. "Ah, Leah!" I shouted from outside. She opened the door and said "Now what?". "Leah, please don't open the door for a stranger. Or he'll kidnap you." I said scaring her but she looked like scared at all. "Uh, ok ok. Now bye!" She said waving a hand at me. I'd then left.
I was walking on the streets. I saw light that was coming from few kilometres away. I thought it was the mall. I ran towards the mall and luckily it was open. I sighed in relief. I entered the mall and saw few people in the mall. "I think this mall is going to close." I thought to myself. I bought all the things I wanted. The lady was very kind to me who was at the counter. When I left the mall, a weird man appeared infront of me. "Sir, do you want me to drop you infront of your house...?" he asked. His mouth buried under the scarf. His glowing eyes, his tan skin and lastly his weird voice. I was totally freaked out. "N-No T-Thanks...." I smiled awkwardly. And slowly slowly walked out. "Phew, I'm safe." I thought. When I looked at the back, I saw his glowing eyes. Glowing in the dark. I was freaked out and looked infront down. Then after some seconds, I heard someone's footsteps from behind me. I walked, walked fast, walked faster and then ran. I can't breathe. I ran as fast as I can. When I realised that now no one's footsteps were behind me, I stopped catching my breathe. My heart beating fast. I was catching my breathe....
I looked behind and hopefully no one was following me. I checked the time, it was 8:00. Then I started heading towards my home. I arrived at my home and rang the bell. "Leah! It's me, open the door." I said. The door opened slowly and what I saw...

Leah!
But something was off. She was crying. I stepped inside the house and calmed her down. "What happened Leah, baby?" I softly asked her. She hugged me tightly and said "B-Brother, someone was inside the house...." She was still sobbing. "Calm down, Clam down, shhh..." I said softly. She seemed to be calming down now. I closed the door and also locked it. Now we're in our Living room sitting on the sofa. "Tell me, What happened." I asked. "There was someone in the house..." She answered. "He was trying to kill me, and he throw a knife on me but I crawled down so, I'd been saved." Leah explained. "Then, I ran away and hid in our closet, when he entered our room, the door bell rang and then he jumped away from our window. When I opened the door, It was you!". She explained. "Otherwise if I go anywhere, lock the door and also the windows, ok?" I said. "Ok." She said.
From that day, she did what I said. I always think what was with that guy...

{ Ok, This is the longest story I've written 😵😵😵 Hope you'll like it. Bye! }