{Coulrophobia}

{ Yepppppp update, Enjoy 😊 }

After running all the way, I was catching my breathe. That clown was really crazy!

I'm Ivan Scarson. When I was 5 or 6 years old, I'd a irrational fear of clowns. Coulrophobia. Whenever I saw colours or clowns, I was scared and then I ran away. My parents and my family members were also very worried about me having these phobias. And now I'm 22.

Back to the part where we started.

"Phew, I'm safe now!" I exclaimed quietly. I was hiding in a garbage bin. Some minutes later when I'd made up my mind to escape through there, I heard some low footsteps. "Shit..." I cursed under my breathe. I slowly opened the garbage bin's door and started peeping outside. There was the clown. Red curly hair, white face, red nose, horrible smile, colourful clothes and lastly his small and glowing eyes. I was really freaking out. I then closed the door and sat inside the bin. The rotten smells of variety of foods that aren't even foods now, were so disgusting. Then some seconds later, again I heard footsteps. They were going far. I sighed in relief and silently opened the bin's door and jumped out of it, and thanked the God that helped me.

( Time skip to morning )

When I woke up from bed, I heard tv sound that was coming from the living room. I started sweating up because there was no one home. Only me. I lived alone. I headed to my living room with a bat. My feets were shaking. "Please, don't tell me it will be the clown from last night..." I said. When I reached the living room, there was no one. I was remembering something from the last night. "Ah! How can I forgot it was me who left the tv on.. Ow, come on..." I then sat on the sofa and started watching news channel.

"Attention to all, please don't walk or go anywhere at night because, a clown who had left the mental asylum had killed one woman at night. The dead body was found at 7:00 am at the morning. Her clothes were ripped off and her one leg is missing. She has cuts and injuries on her whole body and there was written on her back, HAHAHA. She was brutally killed by the mad clown. And please don't go outside after evening. Thank you."

I gasped listening to this and thanked my whole existence. " What had happened when I hadn't ran and stay still there? Would I've been murdered? Or now in this news with the woman?".

[ Nowadays, I'm really busy ahhhhhhhhhhh T^T I've many homeworks and very tasks to do. I hope you've enjoyed bye ❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓💜💜💜 ]