《The Stare》

{ Kim Jennie day special enjoy 😊🎉🎉🎊🎊 }

My name is Kim Lee ( this name is made by me lol ) and I'm 19 years old.

It was a pitch dark night with a full moon. I was waiting for my train because I've to go to Busan. My boss called me for some work. I'd to arrive their till morning. I was waiting until a train came. I took a peek into the train, the train was completely empty, I mean there were only 4 to 5 passengers only. There was something wrong. There were 2 men sitting in a couch and in their between there was a woman sitting straightly....... Staring me.... She was only staring at me only me. Then I sat in a seat where there was a man wearing a black coat. He was 8cm tall. I was creeped out at that moment. The woman was still staring at me. I tried to ignore that horrible stare but I just can't. The stare was very horrible. I was also scared of the Black coat man. Then the train stopped at a station called Seoul. Then the black coat wearing man grabbed my hand tightly and ran outside the train. I was sobbing hard because I was going to be kidnapped. "Don't cry young lady, I just saved your life from those killers. The woman who was sitting between the 2 men was d.e.a.d". I was alarmed hearing this. I was talking to my brain. "If the Black coat wearing man wasn't there, then what'd happened?" "Would I be dead?" "Would they had tortured and killed me?". There were so many questions on my mind. I thanked the man from my heart. Then we bid eachother. I took a bus. From then, I was scared going on train on nights....

{ Happy Jennie day all 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊♥️💖 and also this story isn't owned by me credits goes to the respectful owner bye ❤️❤️❤️ }