Epilogue

Minato was sitting alone in his office going over paperwork when he heard the door open. When he looked up he was surprised to see Jiraiya standing in front of him. "What brings you here, Master Jiraiya?" Minato stood up and walked over to Jiraiya, a sly smile on his face. "I thought you and Lady Tsunade were at some random village somewhere."

Jiraiya's face flushed as he avoided eye contact with Minato. "Well, you know how it is. Tsunade kind of gambled and drank away what we had with us, so we sort of had to come back."

Yeah, I expected that

Yeah, I expected that. Minato was laughing to himself as he looked at the embarrassed look on Jiraiya's face. "So, how long are you guys going to be in the village then?"

"Who knows? I might start teaching that little kid of yours."

"You're going to start teaching Naruto?" Minato was stunned as he thought about all the time that had passed.

"Well sure! He just became a Genin didn't he? I'll start teaching him once I finish my new book!" Jiraiya started giggling to himself as he started mumbling on and on about research while Minato just looked on unsurprised by his antics. "Anyway, I just came to let you know. I'll be off now! I've got a book to research!"

Minato just watched as Jiraiya bounded out of his office, continuing to giggle to himself. Letting out a long sigh, he fell back into his chair totally exhausted. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised by Master Jiraiya at this point." He started thinking about Naruto being in training with Jiraiya, and only one thing was running through his mind. If he trains with Master Jiraiya, he would probably learn about Kurama. I just don't know what time is the right time.

Looking back out over the village, Minato let his mind wander, coming up with the best plans that he could. He knew that it was inevitable, and that if it wasn't now it might just be worse later on. "I guess I have no choice now."

* * * * * *

"Morning everyone. Ready for your first day?" Kakashi appeared in the training grounds looking at the three new Genin in front of him.

"HEY, YOU'RE LATE!" Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto all yelled at him after having to wait for hours.

"Well, a black cat crossed my path, so I had to take the long way." After ignoring the grumblings from the three, he simply just started explaining the rules of the training he was doing. "Well, let's get started...your assignment is very simple. You just have to take these bells from me."

After finally explaining everything, Kakashi was about to say start when Naruto suddenly charged towards him. Naruto pulled out a kunai, ready to destroy Kakashi, but before he knew it, Kakashi had grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back with the kunai pointed straight at his own head.

"Don't be in such a hurry. I didn't say start yet...Now, get ready, and, start!" Kakashi watched as Sasuke and Sakura both disappeared, leaving Naruto standing alone in the clearing. Oh boy...