Prologue Part 2

We cut to 20 years into the future.

Alarm:
ALERT, ALERT SECURITY BREACH! ALERT, ALERT SECURITY BREACH!

Abin-Sur:
This is Green Lantern Abin-Sur of sector 2814, requesting back up! Atrocitus has escaped, I repeat Atrocitus has esca-

A red energy beam is fired into the cockpit, knocking the Green Lantern down. Abin-Sur slowly gets up and sees as multiple Red Lanterns come charging in. He manages to take them down with ease, but that's when we see the big one blast Abin-Sur into space. He catches himself, then looks back at his ship as a big red alien bull comes charging at him. He blocks it with a green shield but that is then broken by multiple energy beams. Abin-Sur is then grabbed by the throat, here we finally meet Atrocitus, Leader of the Red Lantern Corps.

Atrocitus:
Abin-Sur, I was told that you were the strongest of the Green Lantern Corps, but However told me that was gravely mistaken.

He creates a dagger and prepares to stab Abin-Sur. Abin-Sur blasts Atrocitus back, charges at him. Atrocitus fires a large blast at him. After that it's a barrage of red power, it was crazy and brutal. Red tendrils coming from everywhere, so many large sharp or blunt alien weapons, A massive deadly Red Cannon. Abin-Sur managed to defend himself from most of the attacks, but the Red's (Red Lanterns) left him severely wounded. With him distracted with the other Red's, Atrocitus catches him off guard and fires a large energy beam directly at him.

For dramatic effect when Atrocitus fires his beam everything goes black. We then cut to Abin-Sur crash landing on Earth, he lands on a beach in the ocean. To break his fall, Abin-Sur makes an energy bubble. Still injured from the waist down he manages to swim himself out.

He crawls out and rests himself on a rock. He takes a few minutes to breathe, then takes his ring off.

Abin-Sur:
Find a creature on this planet with the strongest will. Have them deliver this message to the guardians: Atrocitus has escaped, he knows something... something big. Whatever he's planning is dangerous and could very well be cataclysmic. To the being that now holds the ring, a large burden has now been put on your shoulders, you must prevail, you must be strong. Whoever you are, whatever you are, we need you.

Abin-Sur's ring flies off his hand removing his suit. He watches it fly off into the night sky. Abin-Sur looks up and prays, he knows something. He closes his eyes and stays there, on that rock the whole night.