No Evil Shall Escape My Sight

Before leaving The Shard Sinestro had done a complete scan of the war room.

Upon arriving at Oa, he called for all the Lanterns to meet him at the power battery. Sinestro didn't waste time telling every Lantern about the Red Lantern's plans. It kinda scared some of the other lanterns because they have never seen Sinestro so... ecstatic.

(Disclaimer: This isn't the full speech)

Sinestro:
Brothers! Sisters! I call upon you with news that would finally end this forsaken war.

The Lanterns whispered among themselves. Sinestro created the scan he made of the Red Lantern's war room.

Sinestro:
The recent Red Lantern attacks on other planets were all attempts to recruit more members into their corps. The red's would attack in spacecraft designed to look like ours, so the beings on each planet would believe we attacked them. They would spare half the inhabitants and the ones who are recruited joined their cause. As for the others...

Sinestro and the corps were silent for a moment, as if to pay their respect.

Sinestro:
We can only hope they went quickly. Their increase in numbers could mean that they plan for an assault, an assault on us! Which means I ask- no... I demand that all of you prepare for war. I will continue to analyze their plans and inform all of you of any new discovery.

Each of the Lanterns rush to fly out.

As Sinestro leaves, he notices Hal yelling at the guardians nearby.

Minutes earlier.

Upon arriving at Oa Hal went straight to the guardians. Naturally, The guardians were displeased at first at Hal's unannounced meeting with them. But after learning that he helped steal the Red Lantern war plans, they let it slide.

Appa Ali Apsa:
Green Lantern of sector 2814, why did you come to us?

Hal:
I need answers, and you all are the only ones who can give it to me.

Ganthet:
Speak your mind, Hal Jordan.

Hal:
Back on The Shard, Atrocitus told me what his actual plan was. Invading other planets is just a small part of it.

Sayd:
And his whole plan is?

Appa Ali Apsa:
Your question Hal Jordan? What is your question?

Hal:
What is The Blackest Night?

The Guardians all whispered amongst each other, wondering if they should tell him.

Hal:
I also have another question, who were The Manhunters?

Now the Guardians were silent.

Sayd:
Why... How do you know about them?

Hal:
Atrocitus told me

Appa Ali Apsa:
Atrocitus is a liar! He was only trying to get in your head!

Ganthet:
Appa! Stop!

Ganthet sighed. He looked over at all the other Guardians. In his eyes, they all knew what he was going to do. Pandemonium immediately broke loose, all the guardians argued with one another. Hal stared at all of them confused. To get them to answer him, Hal created a boomerang and threw it around them.

Hal:
Can someone please explain!

Appa looked over at Ganthet.

Appa:
It would comprise our whole cause!

Sayd:
But the truth is necessary for trust. Our Lanterns must know!

Appa:
They don't need to know anything besides their own purpose of creation!