Well Shit (2)

Madelyn swung through the street, rushing to get home. She let go of her web as a portal appeared and she fell through.

She landed in a kitchen with two teenagers looking at her. "Peter?" The girl with curly hair asked. "Um no" Madelyn spoke. "Who are you?" She asked. "Who are you?" The girl with curly hair asked. "Um I'm spiderman" She answered. "Um ok. Take the mask off" The boy standing next to her said. "Uh I don't know where I am or who you are so.." She was interrupted. "I'm MJ and this is Ned" The curl with curly hair answered.

Madelyn sighed and pulled her mask off. "Hey I'm Madelyn" She answered. Both of the teens looked shocked. "Wait you said you were spiderman, but your a girl" MJ said. "Yah I know. It's a long story. "Can you tell me what I'm doing here?" Madelyn asked. "Oh yah ok. We are looking for help for our friend who is spiderman" Ned said. Madelyn looked at him confused then looked at MJ.

"Ok anyway try again" MJ said ignored the look from Madelyn. "Show me Peter Parker" Ned said closing his eyes and waving his hands. "This is so fucking weird" Madelyn said. Another portal opened and a man dressed just like Madelyn came running in. 

"Who are you?" Madelyn and the man asked at the same time. He pulled his mask off. "I'm Peter Parker" He said. MJ and Ned looked at each other. "No your not" they both said.

"Yes I am. I am Peter Parker who is also Spiderman" He said. Madelyn looked at him. "I'm Spiderman" She said. The man looked at her again.

"Nah nah no. You're a girl" Peter said. "I can see that" Madelyn answered. "Prove it" MJ said. They both looked at her. "Prove you guys are spiderman" She said.

Madelyn and Peter both looked at each other. They jumped up and stuck to the ceiling. They both looked at each other then to MJ. "Now crawl around" She said.

"No I am not doing that" Madelyn and Peter said at the same time. They both quickly looked at each other again.

MJ threw a roll at both of them. "What was that for?" Peter asked. "Do it" She said and grabbed another roll. Madelyn rolled her eyes and crawled around the ceiling. Peter doing the same thing. They both jumped down and landed in front of eachother.

"Ok so they are both spider things" MJ said to Ned. "Want me to try Peter again?" Ned asked. "Couldnt hurt" MJ spoke.

"Show me Peter Parker" Ned said and opened another portal. A man walked in. Madelyn and Peter both looked at each other than at the man. They both shot webs at him while he simultaneously shot webs at them. They all jumped and dodged the webs. The webs sticking to the wall and knocking over some stuff in the kitchen.

"Ned clean up whatever you just knocked over" A woman's voice came from further into the apartment.

"Clean up the webs" Ned said. Madelyn and Peter both jumped to cleaning the web and standing up what knocked over.

"Who are you?" MJ asked. "Peter Parker" The man said. "What the fu-" Madelyn started. "This isn't gonna get confusing at all" Madelyn said. "Ok um Ned try again." MJ spoke.

"Are you spiderman too?" Madelyn asked the second Peter Parker. "Yah" He said. "Ok well I'm Madelyn. It's nice to meet you" She said and stuck her hand out. "Are you spider.... girl?" He asked. "Um sure. That works" She said.

"Ok well Ned seems to be struggling with this whole portal thing so we are just gonna go find Peter" MJ said. "Just to clear things up you're Peter 1 and you're Peter 2" MJ spoke pointing at the peters.

"Where would Peter be right now?" MJ asked Ned. "Does he have a spot he goes to calm down or relax?" Peter 2 asked. "I go to the empire state building" Peter 1 said. I go to the top of the Chrysler building, but thats a good view" Peter 2 spoke. They both turned to look at Madelyn.

"Where do you go?" They asked. "Top of Empire State Better view" She said. Peter 1 smiled and Peter 2 just shrugged.

"I know where Peter may go." MJ said. "Take us to him" Madelyn said. MJ and Ned led the way as Madelyn and the Peter's swung through the streets above them. "I think it's cool that there is a girl spiderman out there in the universe" Peter 1 said. "I think it's pretty cool that there are multiple spidermen out there in the universe" Madelyn said. "I have to agree with Peter 1" Peter 2 spoke. "I never thought I would see a female spiderman" Peter 2 spoke.

"Well I like surprising people" Madelyn said. "Oh they stopped" She spoke. MJ and Ned entered a building. Madelyn and the Peter's went to the top and waited. They looked down and saw another man dressed as Spiderman.

"I think we found him" Madelyn whispered. "Me too" Peter 2 spoke.

Peter 1 stood next to Madelyn. "Madelyn" Peter 1 spoke. "Yah" She whispered. "You're gorgeous" He said. She blushed a little. "You think so?" She asked turning to look at him. "Yah I do" He whispered. "Well I think you're gorgeous too" She whispered. "Really because sometimes the suit doesn't make me look-" Peter 1 was cut off by Peter 2. "We get it you are both gorgeous can we please focus a little bit" Peter 2 whispered harshly. "Yah" Madelyn and Peter 1 both whispered back.

They watched as MJ and Ned hugged the boy. they saw the tears streaming down his face. "Oh my god" Madelyn whispered.

"She's gone" The boy cried. "She's really gone" He said through cracking voice. "Peter, I think we found some people to help you" MJ spoke. MJ and Ned both looked over at the 3 spiders on the roof.

They came jumping down. The boy looked confused. "Who are they?" He asked MJ, eying the suits Peter 1 and Madelyn wore wearing. "They are here to help you" MJ said. "I think you need us Peter" Madelyn spoke.

The boy looked confused. "We are here to help you" Peter 1 spoke. "Let's kick some multiverse villain ass" Madelyn spoke, causing everyone to chuckle, even through tears.