So What Do You Want Me To Do? (6)

Madelyn shrugged her shoulders. "I don't want cookies" The man said and turned to close the door. Peter caught the door before it closed. "Um actually I need your help" Peter said. "With what?" The man asked. "I don't even know you" He finished, looking at the two of them weird.

"Um ok remember the fight in Germany at the airport?" Peter asked. The man looked at him weird. "Remember the boy in the red suit using his webs and kicking ass" Peter said. "I remember the web part but I also remember him getting his ass handed to him" The man said, chuckling to himself at the memory.

"Ok whatever anyway that boy was me" Peter said. "Is me" He finished. The man looked at him wide eyed. "Um alright. What did you say your name was?" He asked. "Peter and this me.. my friend Madelyn" Peter introduced her.

"Alright um come on in" The man said and stepped to the side. Madelyn and Peter walked in. All there was in the living room was a mattress on the ground, a lamp on the ground and a tv on a table. They both looked at each other.

"Um come sit" The man said and showed them to the small table in the kitchen part of the apartment. Peter and Madelyn both sat down next to each other and the man sat across from them.

"Peter knows who I am, but Madelyn we have never met before. I am James Barnes but everyone calls me Bucky" Bucky introduced himself. "It's nice to meet you Bucky" Madelyn said and stuck her hand out to shake his. She blushed a little when he shook her hand.

She like how gentle he was with her hand. "So What do you guys needs my help with?" Bucky asked. "Ok well I made a little oopsie with Dr. Strange" Peter started. "Wait do I want to be involved in this?" Bucky asked. "Well it is fixed now atleast mostly" Peter said. "Ok continue" Bucky said.

"I messed up his spell and a ton of people from a different universe came to our universe" Peter explained. Bucky's eyes went wide as Peter kept talking. "It is fine now because everyone was sent home except Madelyn here" Peter said and pointed to her. "So you want my help to figure out how to send her home?" Bucky asked. "Yes" Peter said. Bucky looked between them. "How did she get here in the first place?" Bucky asked. "My friends MJ and Ned tried to find me and instead they found her." Peter said. "Why her?" He asked. "I'm Spiderman" Madelyn added in. "Just from a different universe" She finished.

Bucky looked at her. "Prove it" He said. "Not this again" Madelyn whispered to herself. She jumped up onto the ceiling and crawled around. She jumped back down and took a seat. "Did that help?" She asked. Bucky just nodded.

"I had no where else to go" Peter said. "So what do you want me to do?" Bucky asked. "I dont know. You have connections" Peter said. "Fine. I will help" Bucky said. "Only because you are kids" Bucky said. "I am not a kid. I'm 19 years old" Madelyn said. Bucky just looked at her. "Because you two are kids" He said again. Madelyn grumbled but Peter stopped her.

"Bucky do you think it is possible she can stay with you? just until we figure this all out?" Peter asked. Bucky looked at him dead pan. "You're joking" He said. Peter shook his head no. "I dont know what to do. The apartment is going to be sold and I need to figure out what to do" Peter said. "Aunt May isn't around anymore and I just really need some help" Peter said. Bucky thought about it for a minute. "No no" Madelyn said. "You are not ditching me here with the old grump" Madelyn said to Peter. "I can hear you" Bucky said. Madelyn rolled her eyes.

"You said he was hot" Peter said. "Yah but he is grumpy. He looks..." Madelyn stopped herself. "Just please dont leave me here" She said. Peter looked at her. "I'm sorry Madelyn I have no other option" Peter said. Madelyn looked at him. "Fine" She said. "Please dont be mad" Peter said. "No no It's fine Peter. You should go" Madelyn said. Peter looked at her. He stood up and said goodbye to Bucky and left the apartment.