You, I Was Thinking About You (9)

Madelyn looked out the window and saw Bucky walking down the street. She knew he was on his way to the sushi place to see the bartender.

She saw he was wearing the black pants with the leather jacket. She smiled knowing he followed her advice.

Madelyn sat in silence. She found herself becoming jealous of the bartender. She wanted Bucky to dress up and come see her. She was about to cry, but decided she was not going to let this ruin her night. She walked into the living room and sat down on Bucky's bed and clicked on a movie.

She was watching Encanto. It is a new movie on Disney plus she liked. Her favorite song came on and stood up, singing it. "We dont talk about Bruno no no no" She sang. She finished the movie and sat down on the couch in her room.

She was starring at the wall. She was thinking about how much fun the Bartender must be having with that gorgeous man. "No stop. He isn't yours you can not be jealous" Madelyn whispered to herself. She heard the door open.

She walked out of her room and saw Bucky closing the fridge door. He heard her step into the kitchen and he looked at her. He didn't break eye contact. "I thought you would be sleeping" Bucky said. Madelyn shook her head. "How was it?" She asked. Bucky slowly walked closer to her.

"It was horrible" He said. Madelyn looked up to him. "Why?" She asked. "Because all I could think about was how I wanted to be here with you" He said. Madelyn was shocked by the words coming out of his mouth. "You, I kept thinking about you, and how I wanted to do this" Bucky said and closed the gap between them. He let his metal hand rest on the back of her neck. He saw she got goosebumps.

"Am I scaring you?" He asked. She shook her head no. "That's my girl" He said and pulled her face to his, connecting their lips. She felt him smile into the kiss, making butterflies erupt in her belly. After making out for a few minutes, Bucky pulled away to catch his breath. He rested his forehead on hers.

He felt her breath on his face. "I'm sorry for what I said" She spoke. "I forgive you" Bucky said. "I'm sorry I yelled at you" He whispered. "It's ok. It was righteous anger" She said. "No it wasn't" He said. "I should have never yelled at you" He said and kissed her lips. She smiled when he pulled away. "If this is how you apologize you should yell at me more" She said with a giggle. Bucky just looked at her with smirk before smashing his lips into hers.

He backed her up, pushing chairs out of the way, as he pushed her against the wall. "Your lips taste so good" Bucky said between kisses. Madelyn's eyes rolled back when Bucky started to nip at her neck. He sucked a little making Madelyn let out a soft moan.

Bucky pulled away from her, still pinning her to the wall. "What was that?" He asked with a smirk. "Nothing" Madelyn said with a blush rising to her cheeks. "I want to hear it again" He whispered and went back to nipping her neck. She tried to hold it in, but she couldnt. She let the same soft moan leave her lips. "There it is" Bucky said against her neck.

Bucky go of her hands and moved his hands to her waist. She let her arms fall. She decided to get some revenge. She let her hand land on his pants. She slid her hand down, feeling the hard bulge in his pants. He groaned against her neck. "Mmhm I like that" Madelyn said. Bucky pulled away and looked at her. "Don't start something you can't finish" Bucky growled. "Who said I can't finish?" Madelyn asked, shooting Bucky a smirk.

"Ohh I see how it is" He said and pinned her back against the wall. "Jump" He said lowly. She jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Bucky walked out of the kitchen and flopped them on his bed. He hovered over her. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. "Im sure. Are you?" She asked. "When was the last time you had sex? 1945?" She teased him. "Oh you're gonna regret that when you are screaming my name" Bucky said. "Do you think you can find my.." Madelyn was cut off by Bucky slipping her suit off and pushing his hand into her underwear. He found exactly what she was talking about, making her moan loudly.