Chapters 17

"What are you talking about?” Kasai asked. “I have seen Narumi’s spirit." Zuko said. "Her spirit?" Zuko nodded eagerly. "Are you sure you are not seeing things?" Enkai asked.

"Do you not believe me?" Zuko frowned. "Can not say that we do." Kasai answered. Enkai placed his hand onto Zuko’s forehead.

"You do not seem to have a fever." Zuko groaned. "I know what I am talking about! I saw her!" Zuko shouted. "Brother, I think you need to calm down." Enkai said.

"No!" "Zuko, Enkai is right, you need to calm down. You may be hallucinating." Kasai agreed. "Your brother is not hallucinating." Makaira told them.

The brothers watched as she stepped into view. "My love?" Makaira smiled. "Hello my king." "You believe me?" Makaira nodded.

"Your sister came to visit me weeks before she came to you, Zuko. I should have told you but I did not know how you would react." She said,"Besides, I think Narumi did not want me to either."

"How come she has not come to visit us?" Kasai asked. "Give her time. I am more than certain that she will come. It took her a while to visit Zuko." Makaira replied.

"See I told you I was not crazy." Zuko told them. Kasai sighed. "I suppose you are not totally out of your mind." He sighed once more.

"Are you here for another night?" Enkai asked. "I am." Enkai's face glowed. "Do you mind if I ask you to braid my hair once again?" He asked. "Not at all my prince." Enkai's face lightened up even more.

"Does that mean you would not mind spending time with me in the spa tonight either? I enjoy the conversations that we have besides Zuko is too stubborn to join me." Kasai said.

Makaira chuckled."Yes I will join you. Besides, I have so much gossip to share with you." Kasai chuckled and nodded.

"Could you boys leave Makaira and I alone for a bit?" Zuko asked. Enkai and Kasai smiled at each other before agreeing.

Once the twins were gone, Zuko turned to Makaira. "Hello my love." He kissed her cheek. "Hi." She giggled. Zuko continued to kiss her.

"What has gotten into you?" "Nothing. I just missed you." His arms wrapped around her as he kissed every part of her face and neck. Makaira giggled once more.

"Zuko, if you think we are going to spend an hour together then you are mistaken." Zuko pouted. "I missed you so much."

"I have missed you too but we are not doing this right now." Zuko pouted even more. Makaira held his chin in her hand. She leaned in and pecked his pouty lips.

"You are absolutely adorable when you pout like a child." She pecked his lips once more. "I love you." "I love you too." The couple smiled at each other.

"I am going to join Kasai in the spa, care to join us?" Zuko shook his head. "I prefer not to embarrass or scar my little brother." Makaira laughed.

The couple waved at each other before going separate ways.  Sakura appeared beside Zuko. "Have you figured out who that arrow belonged to?" She asked.

"No but I can pinpoint where the arrow possibly could have come from. I believe somewhere not to far but maybe high enough where we could not possible see them but I am not sure." Zuko answered.

"So you think you know where it came from?"  Zuko sighed. "Possibly." Sakura and Zuko walked alongside each other. "We have to figure out who is behind this before who ever it is strikes again." Sakura said.

"I agree but how are we going to figure that out." Zuko questioned. Sakura shrugged. "It is best if we figure this mystery out before this results in another death."

"Agreed but for now, we keep this away from Makaira. I do not wish for her to get into this." Sakura nodded. "As you wish my king."