part 1

Y/n POV:
My jaw dropped at the sight of the madrigal's house or "casita" like they called it. It's Antonio's ceremony and casita is decorated and in a festive mood. I don't remember the last ceremony, as I was just a kid so you could say this is the first ceremony I've been too. (I guess).

As my family and I get in line to enter the house, a shapeshifting boy greets all the guests. I watched as his curly brown hair flipped up and down as he swiftly shapeshifts to look like the visitors. We quickly head to the front of the line, where I get to meet the boy face to face. "¡Hola señora!" he greets my mother as he gives her a friendly hug in her appearance. "Welcome! Welcome!" he says grinning at me. I awkwardly smile at him and rush in, realizing I've been staring at this guy the whole time.

"Oh crap."

Camilo's POV:
It's Antonio's ceremony and while I love my brother, I don't love being put on greeting duty. But if it has to be this way, might as well have some fun. As the quests enter casita, I hug and shake hands with everyone, shapeshifting into them for the time being. Soon enough, two girls and their mom reach the front of the line. As usual, I "shapeshiftingly" greet them,  though I notice one of the girls was already looking at me. Rather weirdly to say. But knowing me and my amazing attitude, I warmly greet her inside. Though it didn't look like she appreciated it, since she clearly looked uncomfortable. I continued to welcome the guests but the look on that girls face, bothered me. 

Word Count : 287
Y/n = your name
S/n = sister's name
☝️(For further reference)