part 3

Y/n POV:
As I chug down my Guayaba juice, I start to see Camilo coming my way. *Cough* *choke* To the surprise of him approaching me, I start to choke on my drink as I force myself to swallow it down. *cough* *cough* Suddenly, he starts to run towards me with a concerned expression. This is the last thing I want right now, I think as he dashes to my coughing self. *COUGH*

Camilo POV:
As I walk towards the trash can, I notices the girl starting to cough rapidly. I assume she was choking so I run over to help her. "Are you alright??" I ask concerned. "I'm..*cough* alright *cough" I think is what she said. She was not alright. "Uh do you need water?" I ask, struggling to get another Guayaba juice. "No *cough* no" she says, as her cough lowers. I slowly pat her back in hopes of helping her. "Are you sure, you're alright?" I question looking at the girls flushed face. "Uhm yes, thank you." she says, smiling once again. Though, this smile was different from before. It was genuine. "Hey-" I start to say before getting interrupted. "CAMILO!!" my dad calls me from upstairs. "COMING!" I respond before running off.

Y/n POV:
Well that was embarrassing. I grab the Guayaba juice he left behind and drown my sorrows. Next to it I notice, a dirty plate of what seems to be Señora Julieta's cooking. Oh. That's when it hit me, he was coming for the trash can. My face reddens as I play back the events that just happened. "I can't believe this." I say as I take the plate and throw it in the trash.

Word Count : 282