part 9

Y/n POV:
At this point, I have absolutely no words or thoughts. Completely brain-dead. I'm literally watching my crush laugh his ass off at me, which doesn't particularly make me feel better about myself. But at the same time, can you blame him? I've been embarrassing myself NONSTOP throughout the whole party.

Camilo POV:
I'm not TRYING to be rude, it just happened. I just couldn't help myself.

I turn back at her hoping she wasn't too mad at me. "Perdón señorita, I didn't mean to insult you." I tell her, sheepishly smiling at her. "It's alright Camilo, I don't blame you." she responds, smiling back meaningfully.

Y/n POV:
THAT FREAKING SMILE. I mean how could you be mad? Not that I was going to but still. HIS SMILE IS LITERALLY BLINDING. I can't believe I was able to pull off a sentence without fainting. Not to fangirl over him, but this man is a literal masterpiece.

"Oh how do you know my name?" he asks me, rather confused.

"Oh uhm I heard your dad call you, earlier when you were uh helping me." I say thinking fast, definitely pretending I wasn't stalking him for the past 2 hours.

"I guess that's true. Don't you think it's fair I know your name bonita? Unless you'd like me to keep calling you that." He says chuckling.

This guy and his flirtatious attitude is going to be the death of me.

"My names Y/n."

Word count: 246
A/N: I'm sorry for abandoning you guys, my lovely readers. I'll do my best to keep writing. I love you guys so much!