part 4

Camilo POV:
"Yes Dad??" I say as I reach the room my family was in, wondering what I was called for. "Come congratulate Antonio before he gets his gift!" he responds. I'm so proud of him, finally getting his gift but I can't help but wonder if he'll get one considering what happened with Mirabel. Regardless, I'll love him just the same. As I stop admiring my little brother, I give him a few words of encouragement. I could tell he was nervous. "You are making your papa proud" I tell Antonio as I make a mini copy of our dad and imitate his voice. I stretch out his cheeks in a playful manner, watching as a small smile appears on his face.

"I don't sound like that" my dad insists. "I don't sound like that" I repeat making fun of him. We all turn to Dolores as she tells us that it's time. "Okay vamos, vamos, vamos." my dad says rushing us out. "Okay, vamos, vamos, vamos." I say, impersonating my dad, bringing a bigger smile to Antonio's face. "Alright, I'm done" I say as my dad comes back to snatch me away. We had all left Antonio behind the curtains and were ready to see him get his gift.

Y/n POV:
I was contemplating my life choices as Abuela Alma started a speech. "50 years ago.. " she started as she slowly started to ring out of my ear, my attention was on Camilo and this mans gorgeous smile. As I pull myself together, lights shine on a small boy who appears to be Antonio. He looks so scared and nervous, he wouldn't even move.

Oh, how I felt bad for him, being the center of attention must be hard. He softly calls out to someone behind the curtains, and soon popped out Mirabel. Mirabel and him walk down the pathway made for them and up the stairs. It was time for Antonio to get his gift. He first touched the magical candle then he hesitantly touched the door knob of a magical door as it slowly faded into golden dust to reveal a permanent door for Antonio.

Out of literally nowhere, the bird from Rio, or a toucan to be specific rested on his arm and seemed to be speaking to him. A half second after, Antonio says "uh huh uh huh I understand you!" nodding his head. The toucan squawks once more, and Antonio responds saying "Of course they can come!".

Murmurs erupt in the crowd as people wonder who or what exactly is coming. But soon enough, they were answered with a flock of birds and herds of animals of all breeds joining the celebration.

"ACHOO!" I let out a loud sneeze, as a ferret runs across my feet. The people around me start to face me, as well as Dolores who hears everything. "Sorry, I'm allergic." I say apologetically, wiping my nose with a hand kerchief.

Word Count : 488

A/N : sorry I took so long to update. I was struggling with writers block so this might not be the best.