part 7

⚠️SOME CUSSING!⚠️

Camilo POV:
Well that was weird. Mirabel and the girl both said there were cracks, but then there weren't? Was that supposed to be some lame prank for attention? But I didn't see them talking to each other at the party so they can't be friends...what the hell is going on?

I'm going to find out.

Y/N POV:
Señora Julieta took Mirabel to the kitchen so she could heal her hand. Mirabel waved goodbye to me on her way there, and I waved back. I had a feeling this wouldn't be our last interaction. There's something going on with the magic, we both saw it. I don't mean to be a chismosa but if there's something wrong it could hurt us all. And I'm going to find out what the hell it is.

I start to look over at the walls, they looked brand new...as if they weren't cracks. That's literally not possible. At all. But then again, it's a house that freaking moves. And a magic family. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO COMPLICATED? I pull my hair in frustration. "HEY!" someone calls out to me. It's my sister. She drags me by my hand and pulls me aside to the corner. "What the fuck was that about?" s/n whisper yells to me. "Ever since we got here you've been acting like a fucking lunatic, you lunatic!" she says rapidly shaking my shoulders. "ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE US LOOK BAD?!" she accidentally yells to the WHOLE WORLD. Everyone looks at us, dead silence.

"I guess it runs in the family." I tell her, taking her outside. "Listen. I saw the whole thing, Mirabel isn't lying. There's something wrong." I tell her. "No. You listen. It's Antonio's gift day, and you literally just caused a whole scene. I'm not saying I don't believe you but really? Not today, okay. Figure it out tomorrow, idiot." "Excuse me? I saw something alarming. And I told somebody. Why are you getting mad?" I say, with a little attitude. "Ugh, you didn't just tell "somebody". More like everybody!" she says, making hand gestures. "WELL EVERYBODY NEEDS TO KNOW! THEY COULD BE IN DANGER? USE YOUR BRAIN." I say pointing at my brain. "HELLO? ANYONE HOME?"

"Well, I think you should go home." She says waving me aside as she goes back inside. "What an ass." I say flipping her off behind her back.

"QUÉ DIJISTE?!" (What did you say?!) she yells back sticking up her middle finger. "YOU HEARD ME y." "WATCH YOUR MOUTH Y/N." "MAKE ME THEN." I say sticking out my tongue.

She sighs and goes back inside, for good this time.

Dolores POV:
I don't think I was supposed to hear that...