part 5

Camilo POV:
All types of animals run to Antonio, capybaras, ferrets, even those animals that eat ants! As they run through the crowd, people "ooh" and "aww" at the sight, except one. They sneezed, and that person was the girl that choked on her punch. I can't believe I still don't know her name! Anyhow, Dolores explained she was allergic as we watched her wipe her nose.

Ignoring the creatures surrounding him, Antonio opened the door to his newly made room. It was a colorful Amazon, trees and vines everywhere, there was even a waterfall, a really spacious area that's for sure. We all congratulated Antonio, clapping and snapping as we all explore his new room a bit more.

Y/n POV:
People start to look around the little boys rooms, touching the waterfalls, taking pictures, and petting the animals but I couldn't stand being around the animals. They kept making me sneeze uncontrollably so I decide to head to the living room to get away from them.

If not for these allergies, I would be sliding down the wooden slide right now! Just as my allergies start to calm down, I noticed Mirabel was down here with me. She seemed to be having a moment so it was best to leave her alone for now. Suddenly, a roof tile falls from casita, clanging on the rough floor. Mirabel went to see what was going on but just as she touched it, it cut her palm. She winces in pain. I run over to grab one of Señora Julieta's treats to give it to her, knowing it would be able to heal her injury.

"How long have you been there?" She asks, wondering if I saw her whole rant, as I hand her the food. "Not long." I respond, watching her as she opens her mouth to take a bite. Unexpectedly, casita starts to rumble. We looked at each other, exchanging the panic on our faces. Just like that, cracks start to emerge on the floor tiles and walls. All leading up to magical candle Antonio touched earlier. We stood there in shock for a few seconds, but then ran to tell everyone what we had seen.

Word Count : 362