Chapter 2: Curiosity

Katelyn's home. 11:30 PM...

Katelyn lay in bed texting Mack. Ever since she moved, she messaged him every day. Sometimes messaging him kept her from feeling lonely.

She waited; hoping to get a response from him. After a few minutes of feeling frustrated with Mack's inactivity, Katelyn's dropped her phone onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. She lamented the situation at school and tried to plan for a way to avoid Maria tomorrow.

Her eyes drifted towards her purse and she caught a glow emanating from inside. "Weird..." she whispered.

She tip-toed across the room and opened her purse. The mask was pulsing a soft green glow.

"Oh yeah... the thing I found today..."

Katelyn picked up the mask and climbed into bed. She studied the mask's wooden creases and metal forehead. It looked old. It looked worn. It looked like it had some history. She flipped it around and looked inside. Katelyn immediately noticed a green streak wipe across the inside and a strong feeling washed over her; stronger than what she felt at the store. She looked in closer and carefully brought it to towards her face. With just a few inches between her and the mask, the artifact jumped and climbed onto her head.

The edges of mask started morphing to a more gelatinous texture; rubber-like. Green smoke started filling her bed leaving Katelyn engulfed in a neon cloud. The mask sought to firmly secure itself on its new wearer with dozens of tendrils extending from the base of the mask through her face and hair. Katelyn tried to yell out for help but her voice came out muffled thanks to a green tendril latching to her mouth. She tried rip the mask off from her face by clawing away the tendrils, but the tendrils oozed around her fingers and further sealed itself on her skin. Once the remaining tendrils reached the back of her head, the mask started to press on her face; tightening around her facial features and finalizing the process. As the mask tightened itself on her head, Katelyn felt the mask enter her nose, ears, and mouth and attach like glue. One final tightening later, Katelyn fell unconscious, allowing her mask persona an escape to consciousness.

As the mask worked her head, she spun inside a mini twister blowing objects around in her room. The twister was so strong that even her clothes flew off her rapidly transforming body. Bright green light turned into lightning as Katelyn's once humble being absorbed the magic and pleasure offered by her assailant.

After two minutes of agonizing magic, the twister stopped with a screech and Katelyn stood in the middle of her room, in the buff. Her hair was more luminous and shiny like a Barbie doll. Her eyes were emerald green and wide open. Her lips were covered with a forest-green like lipstick that perfectly contrasted with her face. Her face was flawless and smooth inclosed in the mask's signature rubbery green material from the back of her head to the edge of her chin. Her ears were plastered over by the green rubber encompassing her skull. From the neck down she had features only a model/athlete would dream of. A sculpted body with DDD breasts, a perky full ass, soft arched feet, and toes that were perfectly pedicured. She was the epitome of humanity's finest feminine features that would entice any mortal.

"Mmmmm~ sssssssssssmokin," the goddess moaned.

She walked towards a mirror while methodically stroking her enlarged breasts and caressing her gorgeous golden mane.

"Feeling good, lookin' good..." she continued as the being looked upon itself.

She continued to rub herself and continued to travel down her naval until she reached her slit. She took two fingers and caressed herself which triggered an explosion that ignited from her nether region and caused her to elate in pleasure. To combat the electricity felt in her front, she unconsciously slapped her ass that caused a reverse jolt of pleasure. The figure trembled further as she felt the walls of pleasure bouncing through either ends of her body.

However, her pleasure was short-lived. Her moans woke up her brother in the other room.

Stumbling out of bed and into the hall, her brother groaned. "What's going on?"

Katelyn slowly stopped stroking herself. She closed the door and said, "Go back to bed, you had a nightmare."

Reassured, her young brother responded. "Okay, nighty nite."

She carefully listened to her brother enter his room and get back into bed."I look gooood... Aww yeah... too bad no one else is here to see me..."

She stared closely in the mirror continuing to admiring her body, "But I can't go outside naked... or can I...?"

She turned around to look out the window.

"No one's gonna care, the night is young and it's party time! P-A-R-T-Y..."

She paused. Katelyn's real persona started bubbling doubts and sensibilities. Quickly sensing this, the maw of the mask tightened around her jaw causing those pesky thoughts to disappear.

"...Y? Because I gotta~" With that, she jumped out the window of her house, landed on the grass and dashed into the dark streets of suburban Santa Cruz, streaking in the moonlight.

================================

Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome a new mask wearer into the world.

Let me know your thoughts down below in the comments and vote up this chapter if you enjoyed it! If you'd like to see more stories in the future, please consider supporting with a cup of coffee for some late night writing at: https://patreon.com/manifestbound