Chapter 8: Experiment One - Control

When something lunges at you, your first instinct would be to pull back. But what if you fought the hesitation? That's what Katelyn tried to do that fateful Sunday night...

--------------------------------

Katelyn intently watched her reflection as the inanimate fibers of the mask stretched between her fingers; moving first towards her jaw and chin. She saw the wooden surface and metal accessory morph into a material akin to smooth laffy-taffy. The now rubbery portions of the mask approached her face with a dozen coils all aiming to snake around her skull. As each coil rained down on her face, she felt little pins of electricity conduct throughout her body slowly convincing her to drop her hands and letting the mask's black magic engulf her.

Once completely wrapped around her face, she saw the mask rub against her skin in a comforting manner; as if to calm down it's host and to let the process continue as she looked on. Though the mask's eyes, her vision started to distort and trigger light vertigo as if she was looking through a pair of binoculars. Meanwhile, her cheeks started to burn as the mask began to tightened around her face making sure it locked a solid connection to Katelyn's psyche. As the mask continued to work it's magic, smoke enveloped the rest of her body.

While the mask worked its magic hypnotizing the still conscious Katelyn, the rest of her body started to reshape to take on a form similar to an olympic athlete. Her breasts enlarged, her torso and legs became well-toned, and her butt sprang backwards as it enlarged; manifesting Katelyn's inner most desired physique.

The cloud of smoke began to dissipate as Kandy stepped through the smoke ready to take the stage tonight. But this time, the mask had a passenger in the backseat to entertain; its cover already blown thanks to her alter ego's research.

Kandy stepped towards the mirror in the room giving Katelyn a good look of her new self. Katelyn could see her new face; polished rubber wrapped around her skull just ending at the edge of her jaw. Her eyes had a shade of jade eyeshadow and eyeliner that accentuated her eyes giving both orbs a smokey appearance. Looking down, she mentally gasped as she saw the rest of her form; an over-sexualized female olympian. At least this figure was wearing some semblance of her old clothes.

Kandy smiled approvingly. "Time to show you what we can do," knowing that Katelyn could still hear her.

With that, she snapped her fingers and changed her attire into a tight fitting Team USA gymnasts leotard with green stripes adorned around her naval. Kandy, now determined to show her other self the full power of the mask, leaped out the bedroom window and somersaulted into the clear California night.

She landed barefoot on the lawn in front of her house and started making way her towards the coastline. She would be gentle with Katelyn tonight, no funny business. She already had her fill the night before. Instead, she wanted to flex her physical abilities with the sport that, Chloe mentioned, this town was known for.

--------------------------------

The sound of crashing waves undulated through the rocky shores of Santa Cruz. Rhythmic waves of surf pummeling into the cliffs of Steamer Lane. With each wave, a new layer of sea foam built up around the rocky crevices helping to define the calm and the more fierce parts of the coast. Conditions for surfing could not have been any better.

Our green faced gymnast, walked towards the cliff edge towards a stair railing that led into the surf. Upon approaching the stairs, she closed her eyes and basked in the soothing sounds of the waves and the smell of the salty Pacific ocean air.

Internally, Katelyn was terrified. This small-town midwestern-raised girl had never surfed in her life, let alone knew how to swim away to escape the violent waves that lay below her. There wasn't anyone in sight; no other surfers, no lifeguards in sight, and no police.