{ 3 }

If underlined- y/n thoughts

"Hmm" Mirabel kept on thinking when she blurted out, "Casita! Lead us somewhere fun!" And with those words Mirabel spoke we were lead to the rooftop

"Mirabel, I'm starting to think you do have a gift!" The girl laughed "and what would that be?" "I don't know but Casita seems to have taken a huge liking to you from what I can tell" She shrugged and laid down

"What usually happens on days like this? In the Encanto Village I mean" I questioned "Hm, well usually Tío Bruno would tell people their futures. Oh hey! Maybe we can ask Tío Bruno to show us your future!" "If it's not a burden then sure!" I smiled, I turned to the curly headed boy who was now laying down as well "what about you Camilo? What do you do?" "Well I'm usually shape shifting into another person to help them." The boy said sighing "Camilo that's not what I nean. What do YOU usually do. Outside of shape shifting" The boy got up and turned to me ready to say something but couldn't manage any words to come out

"Dinner is ready!" Señora Pepa yelled "We're going mamá!" The boy answered "well then let's go have dinner!"

• at the table •

I sat in between Mirabel and Camilo. Mirabel being on my right and Camilo being to my left. It was silent. Nobody wanted to say anything but eventually someone said something. Thankfully.

"Tell us about yourself Y/n" Julieta said breaking the awkward silence "Well what would you like to exactly?"

"Anything! Like your hobbies, interests" "Oh well I do like baking cookies. It's my specialty! Oh but I also love walking in the rain! Even though my mother says not to because 'me voy a enfermar' are her exact words"i made sarcastic hand gesture as I laughed. I realized I was rambling on about myself "Señora Pepa, what do you like to do?"

I asked questions about each family member getting to know each one of them better. Bruno said that it was okay for me to get my future told by him tomorrow. Frankly I was excited but mostly scared and nervous! "What if I don't like my future! Or worse, what if I see myself dead!" Thoughts kept flowing into my head thinking the worse. "Calm down Y/n. You are a L/n! And us L/n don't get scared easily!" I huffed

We were eating pozole. The pozole was delicious! Obviously not better than my mom's pozole but it was close second. Once I was done eating I had decided to get up and throw away my trash. I cleaned my dish and went back to the table. "Gracias Abuela Elma! It was delicious!" Abuela Elma gave me a nod "It's already 9:53pm. I better get home before mi papá and mamá start to worry." "Luisa can you walk the lady home?" "Sure thing Abuela! Come on runt" "it's okay, I don't live far from here." But Elma insisted. For about ten minutes we kept on arguing about me walking home alone or not. I was able to convince then to let me walk home alone and they agreed."Bye Señores y señoras!" I waved goodbye and they cheerfully returned my goodbye

• home •

"Hermosa! Where were you?" My mom said running towards me cupping my cheeks "Ay mamá! I was with the Familia Madrigal. Now let go!" "Go to sleep hermosa. You can go back tomorrow." "Really mamá? Thank you!" Mamá hugged me tightly "right after you spend time with your cousins." "But mamá! They're all ten years old!" I complained "not them. I mean Santiago,Christian y Julisa!" Hearing those names shook me "They're coming to Encanto? Oh I'm so excited! The last time I saw them was when I was nine years old" I smiled at her "go to sleep hermosa, tomorrow is a good day for you" she put my front hairs behind my ears as she kissed my forehead.

• Morning •

BOOM! Scared I woke up to someone heavy on my bed "Morning cousin!" Santiago smiled "Santiago! Long time no see!" I pulled my cousin into a tight hug

"Prima go brush your teeth" he waved his hands in front of his nose meaning 'stinky'. I pushed him off the bed and went to get ready for the day.

• after getting ready

"Mamá where is Julisa y Christian?" I asked getting my breakfast ready. She just giggled to herself and I looked at her confused. I felt something grab my hand and immediately slapped the person grabbing it. "Oye prima, that's wasn't nice!" Christian huffed "then dont scare me next time! Now give me a hug" and he did. We were hugging when Julisa came behind me "bear hug!!" She screamed "Ay julisa! You're still so ugly" I joked "and you're also still ugly!" She flicked my forehead jokingly.

We all sat on the table and decided to catch up. Oh how I missed them! They were the siblings I never had. I checked the time and realized it was 2:53pm. Shit. I had to meet Camilo and Mirabel for Bruno's vision!

"Oye, I have to g-" KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I got up and went to the door opening it and seeing Camilo. "Y/n Bruno says to hurry. He has a bunch of appointments and wants you to go beforehand-" "Hey don't forget I'm here!" "And Mirabel is also here." He said rolling his eyes. I laughed at his gesture. "Yeah give me a second Camilo"
.
.
.
.
"So that's the story. Now I need to go okay? Tell mamá I'll be back"
"Yeah go with your boyfriend prima!" Santiago teased
"Cállate! Or I'll tell your mom about you know who!" Santiago immediately went red and shooed me away

"Is Bruno usually busy on these days?" I asked "Hmm, not usually. He use to have a lot of free time but now people always want their future told" "Camilo, aren't you busy? You're always doing something" "Well I'm currently helping Luisa with the donkey gathering" he said giving me a wink "but you're here- OH! Won't you get in trouble though? I don't want that happening to you" "don't worry about it Y/n"

We were on the left side of the house outside waiting for Bruno. "Tío Bruno what took so long!" Mirabel questioned "mamá was asking some questions but let's get this vision out the way" he stretched his hands and sat down, motioning for me to sit across from him. When I did sit down he grabbed my hands and said "this vision is for you and you can not get mad at me for the vision you saw! Okay? Okay!" Still holding onto my hands he closed his eyes and when he opened them again his eyes were glowing green.

The sand was surrounding us and then I saw the visions.

It was me, crying in my bedroom. Then it flashed to Camilo screaming at someone, I couldn't make out who though. Then again it flashed to Señora Pepa crying creating a thunderstorm.

Bruno let go of my hands and the vision stopped. He had a frame of the vision. It was me crying in my bedroom and when you turned at a certain angle you can see Camilo screaming.

"H-Here Y/n." Bruno handed me the frame obviously nervous what my reaction was going to be. I grabbed the frame "thank you Señor Bruno."

"So what did you see!" Both Camilo and Mirabel asked excitedly. I handed them the frame and they looked at me. As if looking for a reaction but I smiled at them.

"I wish I knew what it meant"