{ 7 }

"What are you talking about Y/n?" "Listen to me, you knuckle head!" I grabbed the frame and showed him the vision of me crying. "This! That didn't happen when the Alma situation happened" Santiago was still confused

"so? Maybe Señor Bruno didn't want to see us in your vision"

"That's not how the vision work! Listen, this means that something greater will happen. You think Camilo got his vision told?"

"I don't know, I don't talk to him." He sighed "ask him, he's your friend"

"In case you didn't know Santiago. We're not allowed to go back there!"

"And why not? Because an old lady in her 80s says so?" He grabbed my shoulders, making me face him "Y/n you've never once, given up. Why start now?"

"But how? I don't know how!"

"Lasy year on Halloween, your mom didn't let you trick or treat with us. Did that stop you?" "No" "What did you do?" "I kept bothering my mom about it, begging her to let me go with you." "And did she?" "No, but instead I snuck out and had a great time"

"Because you didn't give up! Sure your mom was mad at you but she was happy that you had a great time." I looked at him smiling, "so Y/n, what's stopping you from going over there and asking Camilo about the vision?"

"Nothing is stopping me from marching up that house and asking Camilo about his vision!"

"Yeah except Alma" a voice interrupted, "Jisela!" I screamed out, she waved at me as she leaned against the door frame "and besides does Camilo even want to see you?" "Jisela! We're here to help Y/n with her situation, not make it worse!"

"Why not just ask Bruno?" "Bruno? Why him?" She face-palmed and continued "who deals with visions? Bruno! Not Camilo. You're trying to make up an excuse to see him!" She semi-yelled pointing her finger at me

"No I'm not! I'm really trying to figure it out Jisela." Sighing I grabbed the frame and gave it to her "I want to know what this means. If Camilo got his vision told then maybe we could connect them and figure something out."

"But how would you do that?" Santiago asked
"Great question!", I saw a rat on the left side of my peripheral vision. I saw it holding a small block of cheese in it's mouth.

"First- We'll get Dolores to help us so that she could hear Alma coming in or out."

"Second- I'll need Mirabel to distract Alma while I sneak in"

"Third- we need to make sure that Pepa doesn't see me. I don't know wether or not she'll care if I'm in their house but it's better to be safe than sorry"

"Fourth- I'll sneak into Camilo's room, and ask him about the vision"

I showed a grinned at both Santiago and Jisela. Feeling proud of my plan.

"What if Dolores doesn't want to help?" Jisela said "she'll help me!" "Let's say she does, what if Alma doesn't have anything to do outside the town?"

"Good question my favorite prima! That's where you come in and make a ruckus!" She looked at me dumbfounded "what?" "You heard me! You. Are. The. Distraction."

Jisela rolled her eyes at me and sighed in defeat. "Fine, on one condition!" "Anything!" "You admit that you like Camilo" "What? But I don't! I don't want to lie like that Jisela." She flicked my forehead and "just think about it okay?" I nodded hesitantly.

"Operation get Camilo to show me his vision so that I can figure it out and won't have to live while being anxious twenty four seven is a go!"

"You definitely need a shorted name for this operation, Y/n." Santiago commented.

"When are you going to put this plan in motion?" "I'm not sure! Oh, maybe we can ask Antonio for help? He can talk to animals and maybe that could help us in a way"

"Yeah, doubt it. Antonio is a kid, you can't ask him to sneak you around his house."

"Or I can." A voice called out. "Antonio! What are you doing here? Alma will get mad at you!"

"The rat told me your plan Y/n. In fact, it came up to me when I was having a tea party with Isabela. "

"So Isabela knows about the plan?"

"Yes but no. Isabela only knows half the plan"

I looked at Antonio confused by what he meant. "She knows you're planning something. Not what you're planning"

I made an 'o' face

"She's not against it though. But mamá and papá don't want you near Camilo at the moment."

"But why? I didn't do anything!" I defended "yeah but you see. Mamá refuses to go against abuela." He sighed "Papá just follows because he won't go against mamá"

"Your best way in? Honestly, is with Mirabel."

"Why not Dolores or Luisa?" "Luisa cracks under pressure and Dolores can't keep a secret."

"So how do I get Mirabel in?" Antonio looked at me, "leave that to me!" I raised an eyebrow at him and nodded hesitantly

• few hours later •

"Mirabel! Finally! Okay so here is the plan" "Y/n wait-" "Don't Interrupt me Mirabel! The plan! I need to go up to Camilo and ask him about the vision" "Y/n I understand but hear me out-" "Mirabel listen! Once I do maybe I can figure it out and it would help me avoid it" "first of all, you can't avoid a vision, and second listen to me!"

"Not now Mirabel. Let's go to Camilo's room, tell him about the plan y'know?" I grabbed Mirabel by the wrist and started walking towards Camilo's room "Yes I know but listen!" "Also, Jisela wants me to think about my feelings for Camilo. I don't understand honestly. She says to think over them! Think over what? I don't know. She's confusing honestly" "Y/n listen-" I opened the door to Camilo's room but saw something I wish I didn't see.

It was Mirabel, laying on his bed. Mirabel was behind me though? I turned around and saw Mirabel shyly waving at me.

The Mirabel behind me slowly turned into Camilo.

"Camilo?" "That's what I was trying to tell you Y/n. I wasn't Mirabel."

"But why?" "So that I could sneak out and have fun! Mirabel stays in here and pretends to be me. To trick abuela that I shifted into her"

"Then you heard about Jisela?"

"I did but that's not what's important. Let's figure out the vision okay? Together!" He put his hand out for me to grab onto it.

I took his hand into mine, slowly intertwining our fingers. My heart quickened. The heart beating strangly.What is this feeling? I don't know.

Maybe I should think about my feeling for Camilo. He's just a friend though.

A very good friend.

A/n- anyways this was very rushed so I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense </3