{ 9 }

"You can do that tomorrow, you need to leave. Abuela is getting suspicious of all the noises happening so quickly! Go!" I thanked her once again and ran off.

The next morning I woke up to the strong wind hitting against my window. I let out a huge yawn and stretched. "Jisela! Can you get my breakfast ready?" ... no answer. "Christian? Santiago?" I yelled. My voice could be heard through the entire house.

I decided to shrug it off and get ready for the day.

"Jisela? Come on. This isn't funny!" I yelled. Creaking could be heard from around the house. "Christian? Come on out!" No answer. "If you're trying to scare me Santiago it's not working!" No answer. "Mom? Dad? Oh who am I kidding! They're never home!"I so

The door quickly swung open hitting the wall behind it. "Who's there!? I-i" I grabbed the nearest object " I have a pen! A pen? Really!" I sighed throwing the pen to the ground. Hearing it clank across the wood floor.

"Silly girl" a voice called. "Who are you! Come on!"
"That wouldn't ve fun now would it, Y/n?" Backing up to the kitchen counter, shivering I say "you know who I am?" "But of course! Everyone does" "everyone?" "Yes! Everyone!"

I peaked at the door noticing a black silhouette walking off. "Wait-!" The door was shut by a strong force. "Please! Strong wind thingy! Help" "the time has yet come" "What do yo-"

-
-
-
-
-
-

"-u mean!" What? I looked around at my surroundings. "Nothing! Just grea-"
-
-
-
-
-
-
"-t!" "Welcom back" "Stop doing that!" "The door opened, go after the silhouette figure." Noticing that the door was indeed opened i ran out chasing the silhouette figure."Wait! Stop!" Running out of breath, I hear a familiar voice

"You ruined everything!" "What?" I stopped in my tracks. "Camilo? Is that you?" "You ruined everything!" "Camilo! Where are you?" The wind was going faster by the second. Soon creating a tornado around me. "Camilo! H-help!" The tornado was now surrounding me. It was getting difficult to hold myself down. "Camilo!"

Defeated I let the tornado take me when suddenly a hand grabbed me. "Hold on-!" The voice was Camilo's! "Oh I knew you'll be back!" Camilo pulled me out the tornado but it wasn't him. It was the black silhouette. "Camilo? What happened?" The silhouette, or Camilo, grabbed my hands now holding them. "You ruined everything!" "Camilo!?" He was squishing my hands, at any moment they would fracture. "Stop it! That hurts!" "Go and never come back!"

"Camilo stop!"

For a split second I saw Isabela not being able to use her powers. "Isabela?"
And luisa couldn't lift anything. "Luisa!"
Pepa and Julieta could no longer heal or control the weather. "What's happening?!"
And Bruno. Bruno looked terrified after his last vision. He looked distraught. "Bruno!" Then it faded. I was now falling into a black hole.

"You were never meant to stay!" "You're an outsider!" "You don't deserve Camilo!" "My son needs someone better!" The voices played over and over again. "Stop it please!" "I lo------" Camilo said. "Camilo? Camilo!" "-------ve--" "Camilo!"

I was back in a dark room. Memories. No not Memories. Instead future tellings. Started flashing across the black wall.

A knife could be seen pulling out. Faint "I hate you"s could be made out. Kissing. Luggage? Flowers. At the end of it all.

"Do you really trust the house? And the people inside it?" Could be seen flashing red and white when it started showing everyone in the house.

For a second, I felt warm. I looked up and saw Camilo. "Camilo?" I called out. "Amor." He replied. "Camilo! I was so scared, I didn't know-" he placed his finger over my lips. Shushing me. "Amor, I love you" "Camilo?" his face soon turned to anger. His right hand was holding a knife. "Camilo? What are you doing?!" His right hand was raising, I tried to break free but his grip on me was too tight. "Camilo? Stop!" I squirmed amd squirmed but nothing. "Camilo stop! Please I beg of you!" My eyes becoming watery with tears.

"Camilo, I love you"

was the last thing said when I was awoken by someone shaking me. "Wake up!" I opened my eyes, seeing a worried yet flushed Camilo. "Camilo? What are you doing here?" Tears filled his eyes. He must've been worried about me. "Dolores heard you squirming and grunting in your sleep and asked me to come over here." He sniffled "and I'm glad I did." He pulled me in for a hug and squeezed. "I can't lose you, Y/n. You're my best friend." I hugged him back, feeling nauseous. Weird. This has never happened before. "Camilo, you're my best friend. Promise you'll stay till the end?" He smiled "I promise"

And till the end he stayed. Well, till my end.