𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙊𝙣𝙚

𝙋𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙩, 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

***

(Y/N) fumbles with her stubborn umbrella as she gets off the bus.

Yay. I love Science Day.

Not.

With a huff, she finally gets the umbrella open and watches as the other kids open theirs and walk to the door.

Why do they have the umbrellas? So they don't get squashed and killed.

Right now, (Y/N) loves the thought of dying by a desk.

This wack-ass school.

As she walks, the sight of a confused-looking kid without an umbrella pulls her out of her thoughts and she comes to a halt.

She can't seem to get a good look at his face, but she immediately knows it is the new kid everyone is talking about.

(Y/N) smirks evilly, knowing he would be out of this school in at least three days.

Ever since (Y/N) came to this school, she chased out almost every single new student to step foot in the building. Does she regret it? Absolutely not. The thought of a jumpy and terrified kid amuses her. A lot of times people think she is crazy, but that doesn't bother her.

People leave (Y/N) alone because of it. And she likes it that way.

(Y/N) continues as the new kid exchanges a few words with a familiar purple-haired girl, Dana.

Let's hope the new kid doesn't get squashed on his first day, I'm looking forward to taunting him.

***

(Y/N)

Finally, I make it to the thirtieth floor.

I hate walking up these stairs. I just wish there was an elevator somewhere in this damn school.

The door opens from the top as I walk in. Pretty much everyone seems to be here already, besides the new kid. They are all rightfully nervous.

As I take my seat, Ms.Jewls' bubbly voice starts speaking. "Hello, class! So today, as everyone knows, the new student will be arriving!"

They all start to mutter amongst themselves, a few of them casting unsure and worried glances at me.

"So, I want you guys to welcome them with open arms!" She then clears her throat nervously, "Considering what happened last time."

All eyes are then on me. "What?" I say in a playful voice with my arms crossed, "It was all in good fun~"

"Uh--anyways. . .Science homework!" Ms. Jewls announces.

Everyone pulls them out as the teacher gives multiple thank you's while collecting them, including mine. She stands next to an open window, flipping thoroughly through the pages before proceeding to throw them out said window.

Many of my peers gather around to watch them fall, but I stay at my seat, doodling on my desk. I glance at the seat to the right of me, realizing that the new kid will be sitting next to me. Again.

You'd think they'd have the brains to move me someplace else. But it's still good. That makes it easier to chase them away.

Ms.Jewls continues praising her kids. "It was a challenging assignment, children. But you showed excellent floating ability, a swell landing, and above all, great hang time! An A+ for everyone!"