s i x

First Person- Ally's Point of View

// edited

Sitting on the park bench with my eyes closed as breezes of wind brushed passed my face was such a great feeling.

For the first time in forever, I felt free.

For some reason, it made me feel like I was on top of the world.

It was indescribably perfect.

But unfortunately, my feeling of freedom was cut of by darkness. Reality speaking, a shadow.

I slowly opened my eyes and see a little boy stand before me.

He looked like a happy-go-lucky youngster. I secretly smiled to myself as he reminded me of the old Ally.

"Hi, may I help you?" I tried to say in the nicest and sweetest tone I had, because I know that deep in those layers was the old Ally. The 'Ally' that came to love old romantic comedies and happy endings. The 'Ally' that had a good life.

"Um... Nothing really. I was just walking around there with my mother and...." He trailed of.

I nodded, gesturing him to go on.

"And I couldn't help but notice the faded scars that you had there." He shyly remarked.

By now, my face was flushed with red. I have no idea what to do next. So I just rambled on and on, while apologizing.

"I'm sorry for the sight you had to see.. Gah, I feel like such a bad influence. Don't do that kid, it's not-"

I was suddenly cut off by the boy laughing.

"What I meant was, you're my hero. My dad told me how much people with these scars go through and how strong they are for still being here on this planet."

And with that, a big, genuine smile was plastered on my face without me even knowing.

----

By the time I reached home, it was already 3pm. My stomach has been grumbling non-stop.

As I entered the dining hall, I notice a plate filled with pickles laid out perfectly on the table.

I dashed to it, not even bothering to sit and gobbled all of them, trying to stuff everything in my mouth.

Just as I was about to finish the plate, the door was knocked. I quietly tried to chew everything and hide so that the person may somehow scurry off.

Yeah, I'm not the best at thinking when I'm hungry or under pressure.

I suddenly hear Uncle Jeff's loud, thumping footsteps hastily go down the wooden stairs and I decide to hide behind the couch.

He first looks through the peephole and I see him smile for some reason.

I have no idea who that person may be and I can't see who he/she may be as well or they would notice me.

I'm not the best at hiding, although I am sly.

All I can do is listen to the murmuring of the two voices going on back and forth and take wild guesses on who this mystery stranger may be.

"Is Ally there?" The somewhat familiar voice said.

"Yes, let me just get her." Uncle Jeff then replied.

I knew that that was my queue to finally get out and reveal myself to the oh so familiar voice that I've been dying to find out who the he/she may be.

I silently brush off the 'dust' that pretentiously was on my lap and walk out normally as if nothing happened.

The moment I saw who the person was, I froze.

Waves of happiness, sadness, confusion and anger swarmed around me. I had mixed feelings about this. It's been a year of loneliness and neediness and I can't believe that she would just come right now, when I just got through all of that and built the sturdiest kinds of walls before me.

Yes, it was my polar opposite not-so-best friend.

Yes, it was that short-tempered black and curly haired Latina girl that I came to trust so much.

Yes, it was Trish.

_________________________________________________

Hi! Sorry for the super short chapter. It will get longer, I promise. So for those who read my amateur Raura stories, let me just tell you how they are gone. I deleted them, and I want to start over. In a few minutes, I'm going to publish this Raura fanfic called, Soulmate, so I hope you could check it out! The summary goes like this:

Soulmate.... What an interesting word. What does it mean when someone has a soulmate? What does the term have to do with a significant other being 'the one' for you? How do you define a soulmate?

Ross Lynch used to believe in that word. He used to believe in love at first sight. He used to believe in true love. He used to believe in all those mushy, cheesy things that hopeless romantics believed in, but as time flew, his whole perspective on what a soulmate really is changed. What a manipulative world. Sluts throwing themselves at him, girls using him only for his fame and fortune and basically, greedy people lurking around with the need of worldly things, seizing opportunities.

Old Ross was gone, and a new Ross has emerged. This Ross closed himself to the world. He barely trusted anyone. He had a low profile, usually in disguises. Maybe he was just waiting for that one person to bring the joy into his life again, and maybe, that person may also make him realize what a soulmate is.

So I hope you'll check that out and give feedback🙈. Don't forget to vote and comment! Which reminds me,

Hypothesis for next chapter: Trish and Ally lurks into the past.

Comment 'Banana' if you think it's true, and 'Cookie' if otherwise.

QOTC: What's your opinion on Wedding Bells and Wacky Birds? (The new A&A episode)

AOTC: NDEBGWWGQKWH IT WAS HELLA AWESOME OMG LIKE THE KISS KILLED ME🔫 (sorry for spoiler)

So I guess that's all! I'll try to update again tomorrow or later! xx💕

Disney_AustinandAlly