e l e v e n

Third Person Omniscient Point Of View

//not edited

"I wasn't always like this."

Ally's voice echoed repeatedly in Austin's head, leaving him more curious than ever and determined at the same time.

Ally then held her head high and continued to attempt her fashionable walk- sashayed- out of the library, but failed miserably when she stumbled.

Austin actually found it really cute and dorky of her to commit such- adorkable.

She then blushed at his soft giggling- which to be honest, sounded both manly and girly to her, but glared when both pairs of eyes met.

How bipolar of her.

----

"We meet again, Ally." Austin sneakily whispered, as she stepped inside the taxi cab that she hauled a minute ago.

Ally, startled at his voice suddenly creeping out of nowhere, took action and was about to jump off the moving vehicle, but was pulled back by Austin.

"What are you doing here?" Ally questioned, clutching her heart and panting, slowly calming down.

"I have no idea. It could be fate wanting us to talk." Austin nonchalantly replied, taking his time to relax in the surprisingly big vehicle- for a taxi.

"Hey, driver! I'll give you a twenty if you tell me how this creep got in here." Ally unusually today, rudely deadpanned at the driver, but apologized immediately.

"Don't sweat it, kid. Trust me, with the Moon's, I don't need a twenty. Mr. Moon here just saw you looking lost, waiting for a taxi to come by, and saw you trying to haul this taxi-like car, so he told me to just go with the act and bring you to your safe place." The driver breathlessly answered.

Ally cocked an eyebrow to Austin, facing him.

"Tyler! How many times do I have to tell you not to call me Mr. Moon? That's my father. I prefer being called Mr. Austin- no wait, just Austin." Austin jokingly notified the driver.

"Respect is part of the job, sir- I mean, Austin.

"Don't sweat about it." Austin smiled, nicely mocking the driver's words.

Ally then coughed, wanting to get the blonde's attention.

"Yes, princess?" Austin turned to the short brunette, rapidly batting his eyelashes, teasing.

"Take me home. This is considered kidnap, you know?" She demanded.

"Woah, there. It's just a stroll around." He spoke, kindly.

"Fine, but I'll only give you fifteen minutes. After that, you take me home, and you stay away from me as far as possible- basically, we ignore each other forever." Ally proposed.

"Deal. But I'm not sure about the ignoring and avoiding part, though." Austin winked.

Ally rolled her eyes.

"You're unbelievable."

"It's my speciality, babe." Austin cheekily smiled.

"I'm sorry, did you just call me a babe?" Ally slapped Austin softly.

"Why, yes I did, M'lady." Austin replied in a 'as-a-matter-of-factly' tone.

She rolled her eyes again, for perhaps the millionth time and huffed,

"Wherever you're taking me better be somewhere safe and relaxing- and whatever you're going to say to me better be important.

She paused.

"Or I'm reporting you to the police."

"Gosh, blackmail." Austin chuckled.

"It's my speciality." Ally mocked, batting her eyelashes, sarcastically.

"You're cute." Austin teased.

Ally shrugged.

"Me, like-ey." He continued to mindlessly flirt.

"Please stop. I swear, I'm going to roll my eyes so much that they fall off." Ally uncomfortably remarked.

"Fine." Austin pouted like a little boy.

"Oh stop, would you? Be grateful that I'm agreeing to this stupid ride." She professionally stated.

"Oh, I'm sure you'll LOVE where we're going." He broke into a smile, winking at Ally.

"I better." She replied.

----

"Austin! This is dangerous! What are you doing?" Ally hissed at the blonde.

"It's nothing to be scared about, Ally." Austin assured.

"Nope. I'm going to die. I AM GOING TO DIE. WE ARE GOING TO GET CAUGHT AND GO TO JAIL- OR I AM GOING TO FALL OFF." Ally frantically paced back and forth, shouting.

"Don't scream. It will cause too much attention, Allyson." Austin half-smirked.

"IT'S ALLY, NOT ALLYSON. GOSH." She hollered.

"Alright, Ally then. Stop shouting. It's not like we're doing something illegal. It's just having some fun." He reassured.

"THIS- she motioned to their surroundings -COULD BE ILLEGAL AND THERE IS NO WAY THAT I WILL HAVE FUN HERE." She overreacted.

"Calm down, Ally. It's not illegal. Now I highly suggest that you get on that thing or I'm carrying you there." Austin demanded.

"You wouldn't dare." She protested.

"Actually, I would dare." He smirked.

"You have no idea who I am." Austin smiled, innocently.

"And so do you." Ally retorted.

"But unlike you, I intend to find out who you really are." Austin slightly whispered, letting a shiver chill down her spine.

_________________________________

Howdy my lovely readers! I am genuinely sorry for not updating for exactly 3 weeks, haha. School just recently started and I had a lot of catching up to do. I'll try to let my updates be more frequent and yeah :)

This chapter is for @lj2541 . Thank you for giving me that reminder to update on ig! That was really nice and sweet of you!

Hypothesis for next chapter: Austin and Ally get caught for doing something dangerous.

Comment 'Banana' if you think it's true and 'Cookie' if otherwise. (Don't forget to state your own ideas)

So, I hope that you may like this short chapter and look forward to the next one. Oh and if you haven't yet, you could check out my stories, Soulmate (Raura) and Raura/Auslly Oneshots. Don't forget to vote and comment- and if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here on Wattpad or Instagram (@captivatingraura or @findingraura) :) . xx

Disney_AustinandAlly