𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

It was the fifth day of my existence in this world, and today, I intend to sneak up on Heeseung and follow him without him knowing

It was the fifth day of my existence in this world, and today, I intend to sneak up on Heeseung and follow him without him knowing. Yay?

First,
I followed him from his sword training ground, covering myself behind the massive pillars, despite the stares of the workers all around me.

Second,
it was lunchtime in the afternoon, so I tagged along behind him to the towering building beside the castle,
to which... I later regretted doing.

It was exhausting to go from one flight of steps to another.
Despite all my efforts, I'm still bewildered as to why it didn't make it to heaven.

He just signed some documents and read some of them, and I didn't understand why he had to go through all of that steps to complete those papers in the first place.

Fortunately, I'm wearing one of the female knights' outfits, which was more comfortable than those dresses.

Fitted brown leather pants, a belt, black boots, and a white collared shirt.

After all of that, the library was the final destination. I had no intention of following him after I entered.

After observing him, I concluded that he is a generally dull individual.

Well, here I am trying to find some romance books in the 1800s library.

I wandered through the vast and befuddling library until I came across a fantastic book.

Literally, a Great Book. It's the first folio of Shakespeare.

Damn, I wish I have my phone with me.

I'd take a pic of this and sell this in the market place for thousands of dollars.

I thought.

I was walking excitedly towards the exit when I came to a halt as I noticed Heesung resting on a sofa near the lounging area.

His eyes were closed...resting soundly.