𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫{𝟏}

As the sun slowly rose over the horizon, the events of that one night remained stubbornly rooted in my thoughts, refusing to be shaken loose

The party left me spellbound and introduced me to someone who I truly thought I wouldn't meet ever again. 

Others may not believe it if I tell them that he's the same man that has starred in one of my collected books...

As I look back on the events, despite already meeting Heeseung time by time every break... but of course, I still kept our relationship hidden from aunt.

I remain amazed at the serendipitous circumstances that led us to cross paths.

The memory of his warm smile and magnetic personality still lingers in my mind, and I can't help but feel a flutter in my heart every time I think of him. 

It's as if I've known him my whole life, yet he's still a mystery waiting to be unravelled. 

The night of the party was pure magic, but I can't help but wonder what's next—

"Earth to Iseul," 

Aunt's voice cut through the quiet air as we both sank into the plush cushions of our tiny and cosy living room.

"Now that your finally not busy, we can flow talk about the ball. How was it?"

 Her words flowed like honey, sweet and gentle yet laced with a tinge of concern.

I sighed, thinking back to the previous night's festivities.
"It was great,"

I replied, feeling a sense of nostalgia already creeping in. 

"I had a couple of drinks, but they were all just sparkling drinks, not alcoholic."
My Aunt's eyes twinkled with amusement.

"Good," 
She said, a hint of relief evident in her voice. 

"Because, I wanted you to meet men, not give yourself to them."
A shiver ran down my spine as her words hung in the air. 

The hairs on the back of my neck prickled with unease, as if the room's temperature had suddenly dropped.