𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐅𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐡

My eyes twitched at the view my eyes were projecting

My eyes twitched at the view my eyes were projecting. This was her plan all along. She got everyone at the table to leave to take advantage of Heeseung.

And there it is, that triumphant grin. That look of wicked, malevolent glee as she grabbed Heeseung into her arms and held him close while she looked at me.

'Your loss', Her stance was conveyed through her body language. That grin says it all—a countenance of devilish delight.

We were within earshot as I said,
"Reina. Get. off him."
My footsteps drew nearer and nearer while I suppressed my anger through my gritted teeth.

"Why? Jealous? I thought you were just a mere Princess that got sold off to him," 
She beamed at me with a sly grin, resulting in me sarcastically scoffing at her antics.

"Heeseung, you love me still, don't you?" She questioned mockingly, directing at me. 

He gave her a long look and replied with a grunt. His body was loose, and it was more like he couldn't control it.

My fists clenched, and my eyes glared at Reina with a tinge of fury.

She then gave me a crooked grin as her eyes met mine.

She shrugged, let out a sardonic sigh as she looked my way, and added,

"I'm THE protagonist here... What else are you going to do."

-Slap!

My hand swifts onto her cheek before she finishes speaking. Her head lurched to the side, and her cheeks swelled slowly.

"You filthy woman." 
I locked my gaze on her before letting out a bitter snicker.

"I had enough of your shit. Now, fucking dare to take advantage of him." 

I grumbled between my bitterly chuckles.

I clenched my teeth and stared at Heeseung with my lips twitching. Tears started welling up in my eyes from shame and remorse.