𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲; 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬

As a result of the fleeting yell from the crowd, our attention was deflected

It was a random civilian.
Those around us took note of our presence as he pointed in our direction.

The yell coming from some random individual caused Heeseung's eyebrows to furrow, then clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"Great... Now we have to leave,"
He sarcastically said with a hint of annoyance.

Immediately, he took hold of my hand and then ambled into the crowd in an attempt to escape.

We brushed against people's shoulders and also brushed against the wind, caressing our skin as we ran.

Then,
My pie fell from the bag as I lost my hold on it, drawing glares from those around me.

Unsure of what to do, I smiled at them awkwardly.
However, unlike pie, I made sure to have a firm hold on the bouquet to prevent it from toppling over.

With each step closer to the area where we'd left our carriage, our speed increased.

We were eventually able to get it to the exit, whereupon Heeseung instantly opened the door for us and we rushed inside.

After I sat down, I was caught off guard when the carriage started to move almost instantly, which threw me off-balance slightly.

But I'm glad I sat down before stumbling over my heel.

"PRINCE HEE-"

"HOW DID-"

"YOUR HIGHN-"

Some screams could be heard coming from the outside. It was the same voice as the man who had been yelling earlier.

Damn, this feels like a celebrity encounter of a crazy fan.

I turned around to take another look at Heeseung, who was furiously brushing his hair as a display of his annoyance and anger with the man screaming...