𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐋𝐞𝐟𝐭

Dark and eerie hallways

Dark and eerie hallways... Silent whispers of the wind...

The combination has taken control of Deila's palace as the night draws in.

Footsteps, but non-existent to the ears.

Tina was on her route to the kitchen, where the baristas were busy working.

She moved with her silent feet and firmly clutched the objects as she walked. A bucket and a towel.

She had not come to work... or maybe... she was?

Tina finally came to a halt when she realised that the front door of the kitchen was directly in front of her.

She opened the door slowly and cautiously, and then...

Hardly a noise was audible when she successfully walked into the room.

"Green tinted..."
She spoke in hushed tones as she rummaged through every cupboard in search of the clear glass.

As she hurried to obtain the item she needed, she began to sweat profusely, mostly on her head.

Tina then decided to open a counter cabinet at the kitchen's very end.

Finally, she located the green-tinted glass she was attempting to locate earlier. There were countless lines of glass strung over each piece.

"Finally,"
She murmured as she dipped one of the glasses into the bucket, loaded with foamy bubbles and enough water to conceal it.

Cre-eak.

Tina flinched in horror when the door opened. She snatched her towel from her belt and began wiping the counter.

Suddenly, her heartbeat became rapid, and she felt the temperature of her hands drop.

"What are you doing?"
From behind her, she could hear a stern voice from a man.

She began to turn around hesitantly and replied,
"I was called to clean the countertops,"
She answered in a rushed manner.

She swallowed, her face heated, and resumed wiping.