Hello Life!

It was a beautiful morning, or it was!....

Jade and her friend were waiting for the results of the entrance exam they wrote for Magnolia Fashion Academy, Los Angeles at their home. the coffee mugs in the table went cold as it was too waiting to get a sip from both of them. They were happy that they were in. The first thing they both did was meet each other and tell about the result. When they conveyed, they were shocked!. They were taken into the same class and the same wing, that was for the billionaires at 98% scholarship. They partied all night, screaming in happiness.

"oh my god Jade!!, I can't believe my eyes. we are in the top billionaire fashionistas wing!!!.Everything will be free in cost, and even handsome boys too".

"Oh don't dream Celine. we going there to study, not for some silly boys!!". 

"Yeah. You are right in some way, but I am going to go in my way". 

"whatever Celine. I am going to go there, learn a lot, and be a damn fashionista. Now let's say Hello Life! and everyone blow trumpets for me,'tra la la la la laa '". 

they were so excited that they packed everything for the college that was for next month, the next day!! 

Celine passed the next 29 days, teaching herself makeup and fashion while,

 Jade was reading all the latest fashion designs and sleeping.