New friends

Jade was having fun in the college as the lessons were interesting and everything was going well for her except Agnes, but she can fight her as she has enough courage for that.

"what is going on"She said Barging toward Agnes in the bathroom. They were bullying a girl. she was crouched in the corner of the wall crying.

"What are you gonna do bout that, sucker?"

"I am gonna kick you," She said and kicked her hard on her leg. Then she took the girl and went out of the bathroom, while Agnes was whimpering with pain

"NOTE IT DOWN YOU PIECE OF CRAP! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS" said Agnes shouting.

"Oh, note it down you piece of crap! you are a piece of crap," said Jade to herself mimicking Agnes.

"Are you ok ??"

"yes"

"What is your name?"

"Maya.Maya Attoms.I am the new girl in class no .3, the billionaire wing you know"

"Wait. I am in that class too!. you came here on a scholarship??"

"  Yes. 100 % scholarship"

"whoa! Me and my friend 98%. we two are childhood friends. actually, we are neighbors"

"oh ok. Thank you for saving me."Maya smiled

"no issues. She has some beef with me from the first day I came. It is better to ignore that dog. But why did she come to you?"

"oh, that thing um... I umm... am poor and worked hard to get here. That psycho found it somehow and She started picking me with other psychos."

"same drama here. so friends Maya?"

"Sure!"