"Look, Agnes"

"look, Agnes," said Adam 

"I broke up with you, as you act like a stray cat who screeches every time her things are taken. Did you spend time with me when you dated me? No. As you were busy shopping and buying things in the fact I am rich and also you bully others which is bad for you and the school."

"No. listen adam. I know she poisoned you so much that you speak to me like this. That witch Jade will surely --"

"Shut up," said Adam slapping her, losing his temper.

"YOU are saying it again and again. I AM CLEAR WITH MY MIND. That's why I slapped you. first, why are you dragging her into this when she is not even involved in this?? AND I BROKE UP WITH YOU BECAUSE OF THIS!!.So STOP BULLYING OTHERS. Oh I am sick of you"

he said and left the class. Celine was watching all of this.

"OMGEEEE. The flower is starting to bloom for Jade and Aadamm..."

she recorded it on her phone already, so she went to Jade to show it to her, but saw them both talking.

"I talked to her and thank god my heart is so light now. I think she will spare you" said Adam grinning

"Oh yeah. If you feel anything bulging in your mind like it's about burst out, talk it out"

"so friends??" asked Adam

"yeah friends" shook Jade her hand

"oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah oh yeah, oh yeah" Jumped Celine to herself.

"Jaaade..."Said Celine showing her phone

"Look what Adam did for you..."

Jade was shocked to see Adam slapping Agnes.

"Bu-But slapping is bad Celine. That is very--"

"oh shut up Jade. I am raging to slap her, as she keeps on picking me instead for you. Adam did my slap. Thanks to him"

"but--"

"No buts and buts ok?. This is your chance to pick him as your boyfriend--"

"Stop Celine. I want him only as a friend, not boyfriend as I said at first!"

She said and went away.

"shi--Wait let us take a picture at least," Said Celine running behind her