What?

"Hey, Jade. How are you?"Jack, Celine, Rose, and Maya asked.

"I'm fine guys. How are you guys?"

"We are totally fine!. And I also heard you are moving in with Adam."Rose said.

"Yeah. He provided me this offer and I took it."Jade said.

"And you guys know one thing? Agnes is that masked idiot who beat me."Jade said.

"What??"Maya asked.

"Yes, she is the one who bet me, "Jade said.

"What? That's impossible!"Maya said

"I saw her with her mom yesterday In the shop while we were heading to the Group place," Maya said.

"Then who it was?"Rose asked.

"I don't know but seriously I swear, I am not taking her side and I just saw her in the shopping center yesterday with her mom," Maya said.

"Then let me check the cameras again," Jack said.

They all went to the camera room. When they saw who it was, They were shocked.

"MAGNUS??" Rose screamed.

"No. not Magnus, "Maya said.

"Magnus?? Who?"Jade asked.

"Agnes has 2 siblings. they are triplets. Magnus is 1 min older than her and her 2nd  sibling is 1 min younger than her."Rose said.

"It may be not Magnus. He is my boyfriend. He would never do that. He is going to transfer to this university tomorrow. Hoo my god. I am so excited."Maya said.

"Who is her second sibling?"Adam asked.

"Oh don't ask her," Celine said.

"She went to jail for petty crimes and beating. She is like a thug."Celine said

"What is her name?"Jack asked.

"Madness," Celine said.

"Her real name is Candice. Because she is like this, They call her 'THE MADNESS'.She too is going to get shifted here."Celine said.

"So the one who bet me was Madness?. But she looked exactly like Agnes.!" Jade said.

"That's the point of triplets!."Rose said.

"When Magnus comes here, It is going to be fire for everyone in our class," Maya said.

"Why?" Jack said.

"He won the model pageant for straight 5 years. He is so handsome. you will see. Ha. I'm lucky to get a boyfriend like him." Maya said dreamily.