Relief

Everyone was tense. If not for Jade it would have been someone else in her place.

The doctor came out after 30 mins or so.

"How is Jade doc? is she alright?."Celine asked.

"Your Jade is perfectly normal now. No need to worry."

Everyone sighed in relief.

"She just hit her head a little harder. But she has to get Dressed every 2 hours.And also remember, she has trauma, so she might faint frequently.  Someone take care of her."

"Can we see her doctor?"Adam asked.

"Yeah sure, but she will be conscious in 2 min.So.that means you can go inside after 2 mins or so. We will inform you about discharge."The doctor said and went away.

"Guys. You all should go home now. I and Celine will take care."Adam said.

"Why Adam? Don't you want us?"Rose asked

"No.Not like that. The purpose is to bring her cookies and gifts guys! Understand?"

"Oh yeah. Now I understand."Maya said.

The three of them went home.

After 2 mins Adam and Celine went inside.

"JADE, sniff..are you feeling good now," Adam asked.

Jade tried to get up but her head ached.

"Ouch.My head pains." She said in a soft voice.

"It's ok. lie down, Jade. Oh my gosh. I am so sorry Jade."Celine cried.

"It's ok Celine. You guys saved me right?"

"Yeah. but still. ok, leave it. now take some rest."Adam said.

"Where are the others?"

"They went home just now, as their mothers called, "Celine said.

"Oh ok."

"I said enough talking and more sleeping. Ok, Jade?. Now rest".Adam said.

"Thank you, guys. If you weren't there, I would have not survived."

"Shut up Jade. Don't speak like that. We are always there for you."Celine said.

Jade smiled and went back to sleep.

The doctor came in and announced."She will be discharged today. It's just a bump, so no need to worry. But it's best to not go the university tomorrow."

"Ok doctor."They both nodded.

She got discharged that night. Everyone surprised her in their Wonderla.

a little blood was shed that day.