The Dying Situation

(this part will be divided into two parts.)

Everyone came to school. Birds were chirping in their usual tones, but not today.

"Hey everyone. today let's meet at the same time, like yesterday."Adam said

"I asked my mom. she said she could use a little help with you guys."

"good," Rose said.

"Where you jerks are gonna meet?"Agnes the devil asked walking towards them.

"Why do you care? you already have a silly group of yours!" Jack said.

"OH. I didn't know you are here itself and I didn't ask you. I asked them both. Mind your own business" said Agnes

"Hey. shut up and go back to your place."Adam said.

"I know you will act like this. I have a cure for this poison cast by Jade in your brain. Wanna know?"

"Do you want another slap?. That's the cure for you."Jack said.

"AGAIN. I DIDN'T ASK YOU!".

"This is my team and I will say everything or anything on behalf of them. FOR THESE 2 months, I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR RULE. NOW ONLY IAM FEELING FREE FROM YOUR NASTY DICTATION. NOW I am trying not to get mad. so go and dictate other people you got. not us" Jack said.

"Well, well, well. We will see that today. Today one of you is gonna pay for this. Wait and watch."Agnes smiled a creepy smile and went away.

"What is she?"Adam asked

"Human," Rose said.

"OH Rose. I am tired of your funny jokes" Adam sighed smiling

" Goodmorning class." Ms. Rita entered

" Today we will be learning about fluids and how to use them in clothes."Ms Rita said

And the class went on for an hour.

At recess, Agnes kept on giving creepy smiles to all of them in the infinity group.

After the last class Jade was keeping her notebooks inside when a note fell down from it.

it read

                      "Hey, Jade. Come to the back of the university grounds. We all are having a small talk                           of  Agnes and our plans"

                                                                                 Adam, Celine.

"Weird" Jade thought. She decided to go there as Celine and Adam said right?.